NT HELP

Originally Posted by ccb302

i think the dudes throw salt on little man are mad because they're virgins themselves! keep doin' you man, you are now officially smashing more than 90% of NT
laugh.gif

lmaoo

nt ima break up with her tonight after I hit it one last time should I do it, the only thing is im afraid if i break up with her mean her wont be doing stuffanymore and ill get jealous if i see another guy with her

and oh yeah i cant put pics of me and her together because....im kinda with another girl who is a jumpoff but I like her, do yall want pics of her and helpwhich one should i choose

If you are tellin' the truth, you better start wearin' a condom....you really want to be 14 with a baby? You really want to have a baby with a girl youdon't even like all like that? You want to %*@$ the rest of your life up and you're still young as hell? Start thinkin', son...the way youdescribed this chick, she's gonna try to trap you. If you want to bone her every now and then, by all means go ahead, but don't lead her on. Tell herwhat it really is.

When you lead girls on, that's when girls get crazy fam...I'm tellin' you this from experience. Tell her how you feel, tell her she'smovin' too fast for your liking and whatever else. Don't get trapped.

In addition
You're too young to worry about personality all like that, huh? You just want some girls to crack right? If that's the case, you should already gowith choice number two.

but if I don't tell her I love her she wont let me smash and thats why i havent broke up with her yet the other girl i showed has accepted that i justwanna smash and i wanna know who would u pic based on looks

Originally Posted by failedtakeover

but if I don't tell her I love her she wont let me smash and thats why i havent broke up with her yet the other girl i showed has accepted that i just wanna smash and i wanna know who would u pic based on looks
Then you're stupid fam. Stop taggin' the first girl flat out, don't tell her you love her. She'll @%## around and kill you.

nt ima break up with her tonight after I hit it one last time should I do it, the only thing is im afraid if i break up with her mean her wont be doing stuff anymore and ill get jealous if i see another guy with her
man you'll learn as you get older that any booty > no booty

However crazy booty will ruin your life. If this chick is really trying to get wifed up than your in trouble. If she's just playin around then don'ttake it seriously.

but if I don't tell her I love her she wont let me smash and thats why i havent broke up with her yet the other girl i showed has accepted that i just wanna smash and i wanna know who would u pic based on looks

Let down the first one easy then smash the second one

but the first one is sooooooo fine and the second one is just average, and i feel like an all-star when im with the first one cuz she rejected so many guys andso many guys wanted to smash and she only let me.

Back
Top Bottom