NT HELP

Someone make a jif of this.
laugh.gif
Your melon head.

for some reason i believe you. but you have to start using a rubber lil man. and stop with that love her nonsense you just sprung off the poon.

son hasnt even started puberty we need myspaces with screencaps of you on these lil @*%$@ top 8's i dont believe this little jit he thought sperm was whenhis urine was clear probably smh

Originally Posted by failedtakeover

Originally Posted by jeenewed

I'm calling ducktales.

P.S. The name is spelled Joana in the tag. You said Joanna. Made a typo. Or not.

ha thats my bad call ducktales im just looking for help because I dont know what to do you guys tryna catch me lying with every little detail, but sometimes ppl make mistakes

I'm just sayin'. You might of just went on MySpace/Google Images and found her picture, tryna pass her as your girl

all the pics i have are on my phone yall some haters just cuz ma girl look betta than any1 you eva got your questioning but if it was a an ugly girl yall wouldbelieve me, @!!#$v$ im sam turner i dont mess wit ugly chicks

i have some more pics none explict so pedo bear get out
hears some she sent me
most of them are with the lips cuz there my fav part of her and she knows that they feel so good lol
6gikq1.jpg

6gikq1.jpg

Dudes posting lame girl problems on NT are pathetic
tired.gif

-Why would you put yur business out there? unless your looking for attention then nvm.
-make up your mind, if you wanna be with this girl then so be it, but if not then dump her @ss.
-your lame.

Back
Top Bottom