NT, how did you find your passion?

I hated soccer but when we won our first championship I fell in love.
It made me want to be a better player and I felt the passion for the sport.
I atrted playing when I was 6.
Won our first championship when I was 11

came home everyday and made beats just because it was fun to do
Find what you like to do or can do for hours just for fun and find a way to make money off of it

Last edited:
I'm quick at understanding all things computers, be it software or hardware.

It makes money. I like money.

Good enough for me

Don't know if I found my true passion yet, but I still play video games, still like to purchase/collect sneakers, and watch the NBA.

And a love for technology.

EDIT: And hip hop music and comedy.

Last edited:
I mean she was eyeing me all
Night on that pole. Taking her clothes off. I finally got a lap dance, she felt the hammer and the rest is history.

I hated soccer but when we won our first championship I fell in love.
It made me want to be a better player and I felt the passion for the sport.
I atrted playing when I was 6.
Won our first championship when I was 11

Soccer is my passion now too. Started playing in college and I've been hooked ever since

I've always loved and excelled in the social sciences. Anthropology is my favorite but I love history, physical geography and anything in that realm.

As a child we had placemats on the dinner table of maps, the U.S. and the world. So it started at like 7.

Unfortunately (or fortunately depending on your disposition) my pops refused to pay for a social science degree so I studied accounting.

My favorite hobby is downloading YouTube documentaries at work and watching them at home. Keeping them forever.

Honestly, weed made me realize how much I love music. Also my first music festivals in 2008.

1 day you wake up and when you are thinking about your passion 24/7 and how you want it, how you will be successful, and just being intuitive. Its bascially love.

$erving The Holy Trinity is quickly becoming my passion and purpose in life.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom