NT how did you quit smoking weed? I'm finna quit.... (Srs topic.. Mods pls lock if inappropriate..)

Originally Posted by nbirn2103

It's not the weed.

It's your priorities.

When you are mature enough to handle your workload and life. Then start to blaze... but for now. You need to get off of it. Especially since you are living with your parents still.

this, i had to get off of it for like a year and then a few months too but only to get my priorities straight, now its like a what ever thing, i put School/Work/Gym/ before that and ever so often if i got some free time ill
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ground King

Originally Posted by BaltimoreGutta

Can't you...just quit?
yeah it aint hard

but did you get your brain back? i feel like my brain is like fried after smoking for so long bro.. did you get your old self back

yes bro youll get your mlnd bac...

also some thlngs wlll help you

omega 3 o1l.. from flsh or flax seeds.... nuts and alots of berrles and tea... your gonna be ocay bro...

Ive been smoking for over 3 years mostly on weekends. Last year i used to smoke every single weekend in the summer but thats it . Like someone said take a break and get your priorities straight. Right now im unemployed and i tend to be down alot so i cut back on smoking and i agree with you, weed makes you think some crazy stuff but like i said cut back and when your much happier the herb will be there waiting for you. Good luck bro you'll be aight.

For the most part weed kept my peace inline, but I would slip and forget things. I couldn't risk losing out on responsibilities, so I quit. Plus, my provider stopped taking my calls for some reason.

IMO if you cant quit bud youre soft. The most effective way is cold turkey. Ive been smoking piff daily for 3-4 years now and taking a week/month old break for whatever reason is never a prob. Yeah mood swings and whatnot will come with it but its not that srs.

Too much of anything is bad for you...
If you can just never do it, as far as qutting its all psycologicalAlso quit smoking swishers
sick.gif
theres nearly 5 side effects that come with it If you can go all natural

Originally Posted by TroyMcClure

I've smoked almost every night for the past 5 years or so.

I think of it more as a luxury. If I can do it and handle the rest of my *%# as well, why not?
I think the key to being a happy weed smoker is to NOT smoke weed all the time, smoking it can't be ALL you do. There were times when I would smoke all day just to be high all day and smoke all my weed, but this isn't the way to go. Include smoking weed into your daily schedule, don't let it become the scedule nam'sayin dough? 
Some people just can't handle being high off marijuana simple as that. I've met and smoked with a ton of people like that, OP seems like you're one of those people. It's not a bad thing just quit and continue on with life. More 
smokin.gif
 for me..

Back
Top Bottom