NT, how do i ask out my Vet?

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Next time you take your dog in just make conversation like your friend is coming in from out of town and you have him/her to a restaurant and if she has any recommendations.

If she says she doesn't know then joke around like "Really? I'm gonna have to take you out sometime." If she responds by saying "my bf wouldn't like that" then grab your puppy and walk out, but if she says anything else then just be like "I'm serious, I'm gonna take you out.  What's your number?"

If she gives you a recommendation then you could say "I think I heard of that place, but I heard (insert restaurant here) was better.  I'll take you there sometime."  Then ask for her number.  But the restaurant you suggest has to be some like hole-in-the-wall place that she probably wouldn't know about.

This probably won't work if you're not funny though...
thats not bad at all, i probably wont use this on the vet.. but def on some girl from keyfood that be eyein me lol..

op heres the perfect line to get her attention
you:girl are you from tennessee
her:no
you:cause your the only ten i see

or

you:does your dad works @ the bakery:
you:cause you have some nice buns

roll.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 0renthalJames

I say get her a really cute/corny thank you card. In that card write something simple, thanking her for the help and letting her know that you would like to return the favor as an appreciation for her help. Close the card by saying, "Here is my number (insert number). Text me (because no one calls anymore smh) if you would like to grab some lunch with me this weekend. Nothing fancy just a casual lunch. (*a lunch is easier/less pressure than a dinner, and more likely for her to say yes*)

Now giving her the card is the big issue, because how you present the card will make or break you. You must show confidence and be somewhat funny (not awkwardly funny).  And NEVER EVER EVER ask! Example: "Hey would like to get lunch with me?" Asking gives them the opportunity to say, "No" Merely suggest the thought of lunch, but be confident about it (very important) A good presentation will go a long way.

If you are lucky and she says, "Yes." Then on your lunch date, if all goes well and you think she is feeling you, AFTER THE DATE, hit her with the, "Great lunch, I'm going to make my day even better with some Starbucks, come join me." Once again, NEVER ask. IF she says "Ok" then that means she is feeling you and would like to spend more time with you. If she says she has other stuff to do then she might be feeling you cause girls LOVE Starbucks and rarely pass up the chance to go.

Good luck man. Hope this helps, even had my girl co-sign to make sure I gave good advice
laugh.gif

-The Juice
An we have winner. OP, do this.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Asking her on a dog walk might be alright, or just out to some coffee sometime. Sounds like you guys are already hittin it off

Watch How I Met Your Mother, and try the way Ted did with Stella. Its going to be hard but damn she'll be all yours after that.

Originally Posted by MikeU

or

roll.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Incredibly corny. Never seen a poster that laughs at his jokes so much.

Just be straight up honest.
Tell her that you dont mean to be weird or anything but the reason youve been going to the vet alot and seeing her alot , wasnt just for the dog but it was also because you wanted to see her more often without making it obvious so you used youre dog as an excuse and youve been thinking on how to approach her and just tell her that youve finally made up youre mind to talk to her on that day and just have a huckle so she can chuckle back , and if she chuckles back then she is interested and then you give her like a look back , a loook to make youre self interested and just ask her out for a "cup of coffee " or something..

you can try ..

or you can just let it go
frown.gif

Originally Posted by MikeU

or

roll.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
will-smith-o.gif

Spoiler [+]

This may seem stalkerish... but hey you gotta do what you gotta do, at the end you'll win.

But since you been going to her everyday, I assume you know when her days off are... you might not know her shift schedule though.

In that case, find out when her shifts end. And when you do, be sure to show up last minute for a "check up" or like you been doing, buy dog food.

Anyway, since you know her shift is gonna end, engage the conversation relating how long the day is or 'boring'... 9/10 people will vent to you about how boring or hectic the day was for them.

Be a listener... like how girls pretend laugh to guy jokes, we gotta pretend listen/understand girls. Then simply ask her if she wants to get lunch with you.

Originally Posted by j4ck

people really need to stop with the "WIO" statment. it's way past the point of being remotely funny
I actually laughed when I read it, but I probably don't read/see it as often I guess.

I think you should go up to her say hey...my plan of coming in here and buying dog food everyday until you asked me out isn't working...i think my dog is going to get fat before that happens....sooo...let's go out sometime, how bout something low key like hit up Paris, go to New York, or coffee?

Hahhahaha that alll sounds so cheesy when written down, but just watch some Larry David and do what he does. Just state the obvious, then ask em out. "I'm not a cool guy or anything, don't have the whole cool guy thing down yet, but we should go out sometime. How's the flirting, prettyyyyy good, prettyy good ye?"

I've developed a new recent thing that has been working for me. It's absolutely trash and stupid. I noticed one of my friends, when he would try to convince us of stuff would just say one or two things very long and slowly like he was saying a lot. Example, let's go eat pizza. Him, "it's deeeeeelliiccccccccious, it has cheeeeesssseee." Became an inside joke, and drunkenly tested out theory on a night out. Works like a charm. Went up to girls and talked like that, in pure statements. Niceeee sweatteerrrrrrr, semi-nice smile, looks like a 2+2 is 5 kind of girl....

Originally Posted by 0renthalJames

I say get her a really cute/corny thank you card. In that card write something simple, thanking her for the help and letting her know that you would like to return the favor as an appreciation for her help. Close the card by saying, "Here is my number (insert number). Text me (because no one calls anymore smh) if you would like to grab some lunch with me this weekend. Nothing fancy just a casual lunch. (*a lunch is easier/less pressure than a dinner, and more likely for her to say yes*)

Now giving her the card is the big issue, because how you present the card will make or break you. You must show confidence and be somewhat funny (not awkwardly funny).  And NEVER EVER EVER ask! Example: "Hey would like to get lunch with me?" Asking gives them the opportunity to say, "No" Merely suggest the thought of lunch, but be confident about it (very important) A good presentation will go a long way.

If you are lucky and she says, "Yes." Then on your lunch date, if all goes well and you think she is feeling you, AFTER THE DATE, hit her with the, "Great lunch, I'm going to make my day even better with some Starbucks, come join me." Once again, NEVER ask. IF she says "Ok" then that means she is feeling you and would like to spend more time with you. If she says she has other stuff to do then she might not be feeling you cause girls LOVE Starbucks and rarely pass up the chance to go.

Good luck man. Hope this helps, even had my girl co-sign to make sure I gave good advice
laugh.gif

-The Juice

b6f00_ORIG-clapping_gif2.gif

this predicament has been addressed before.
op just watch the video below, take a note or two and thats the way to go about handling this situation.

I wouldn't ask her anything about pets. You go to buy food all the time, and you take your dog in once a week. She is not a dumb girl, and she will know that you are just trying to get @ her because you can ask her those questions then and there.

Your best bet is to ask her straight up. Don't be creepy. Be confident and hold your tone.

I would say something like "I am not sure if you are dating n e 1 or whatever but if you are free we should grab lunch/dinner sometime" or like "If you don't have any plans this weekend me and some friends are going out for drinks etc so if you are free it be fun if we met up etc"

I would go for the second one because I would rather get her out in a social setting. Because of my personality, that is where I thrive
laugh.gif

While she's checking your Golden Retriever for hernias, whip it out.

I got you:

> Run over your dog.
> Bury dog or feed dog to someone.
> Go to Vet and cry about dead dog and stranger who murdered dog.
> She'll hump you out of sympathy.

If you want to keep her, continue:

> Tell her you need help picking a new dog and go buy dog.
> Tell her that she's technically the mom and that you're technically a family now.
> Get married.
> Every time she threatens to leave, kill another dog and repeat the earlier steps.

Back
Top Bottom