NT, how do i ask out my Vet?

Originally Posted by Clevereddie

Originally Posted by cruzair13

picsss

that'd be too creepy lol. If i do get a date with her, ill take a picture of her with my dog or something
if someone's advice works i'll send em a gift card or something. 

Son, you've been going the Vet everyday to buy a can of dog food just to see ol girl and ur sayin a pic would be too creepy??? 

So you've been popping by everyday just for a can of dog food?

She probably thinks you're a weirdo or stalker by now.

Might as well just make your move.

What's the worst that can happen, right?

gaseousfashion wrote:

Not trying sound rude or insensitive but this was my initial thought. That seems like a lil much. I have never heard of anyone ever dropping by everyday just to feed their dog. Most people just buy a big bag a food and then come back through a couple of weeks later.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

gaseousfashion wrote:

Not trying sound rude or insensitive but this was my initial thought. That seems like a lil much. I have never heard of anyone ever dropping by everyday just to feed their dog. Most people just buy a big bag a food and then come back through a couple of weeks later.

my dog is on prescription food, so I cant buy big bags, I am only allowed to buy 3 at a time but instead I just go every other day. 
My dog has a check up tomorrow, so I'm going to give the card a go. 

Originally Posted by Caerus

Just be calm/cool & ask her out for a cup of coffee bruh.

/Thread

keep it simple my dude..u dont need to have ur dog involved
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 6dollaBURGER

I got you:

> Run over your dog.
> Bury dog or feed dog to someone.
> Go to Vet and cry about dead dog and stranger who murdered dog.
> She'll hump you out of sympathy.

If you want to keep her, continue:

> Tell her you need help picking a new dog and go buy dog.
> Tell her that she's technically the mom and that you're technically a family now.
> Get married.
> Every time she threatens to leave, kill another dog and repeat the earlier steps.
wth
laugh.gif

Shes gorgeous, :[ 
Been going everyday to buy a can of food for my dog, and taking him every week just so i can see her.. 

but I don't know how to approach the situation.

I was thinking maybe asking her if she wanted to walk my puppy with me or something.. idk

plz help

Everyday though?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I think she knows OP.

Good luck mang. Just go for it!

"Regret for the things we did can be tempered by time; it is regret for the things we did not do that is inconsolable."

I should heed my own advice. 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by 6dollaBURGER

I got you:

> Run over your dog.
> Bury dog or feed dog to someone.
> Go to Vet and cry about dead dog and stranger who murdered dog.
> She'll hump you out of sympathy.

If you want to keep her, continue:

> Tell her you need help picking a new dog and go buy dog.
> Tell her that she's technically the mom and that you're technically a family now.
> Get married.
> Every time she threatens to leave, kill another dog and repeat the earlier steps.
laugh.gif
 that's so crazy it might work 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

gaseousfashion wrote:

my dog is on prescription food, so I cant buy big bags, I am only allowed to buy 3 at a time but instead I just go every other day. 
My dog has a check up tomorrow, so I'm going to give the card a go. 

Just wondering OP.
What kind of dog do you have and what type of problems is your dog having that has him on prescription food. 

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

Tell her that you dont mean to be weird or anything but the reason youve been going to the vet alot and seeing her alot , wasnt just for the dog but it was also because you wanted to see her more often without making it obvious so you used youre dog as an excuse and youve been thinking on how to approach her and just tell her that youve finally made up youre mind to talk to her on that day and just have a huckle so she can chuckle back , and if she chuckles back then she is interested and then you give her like a look back , a loook to make youre self interested and just ask her out for a "cup of coffee " or something..
PERIOD BRUH. USE IT

Tell her your dog has a limp after it walks more than 20 or more feet. Ask her to go outside with you and walk with you so you can show her. Use the X amount of distance so she doesn't just walk the dog around inside the examination room.

If your dog is really your dog, then he will fake dying.
you call her up for emergency
she goes to your house
she saves your companion's life
you thank her
profit??

If you seal the deal, you'll need to find another vet. You don't want your dog in her hands if you guys break up and the relationship goes salty.

Back
Top Bottom