NT, how do i ask out my Vet?

Originally Posted by j0rDan23dunker

If you seal the deal, you'll need to find another vet. You don't want your dog in her hands if you guys break up and the relationship goes salty.

laugh.gif

I imagined her in an emotional state pulling that call of duty "RS + LS at the same time" on OP's dog. 

RIP sparky

You to her: Do you have any raisins?
Her: lolwut. No...
You: Then how about a date?

Proceed accordingly.

"You must be tired of working all day. You know what, tonight, i'll be the one taking care of your pu*sy

Originally Posted by Sundizzle

I think you should go up to her say hey...my plan of coming in here and buying dog food everyday until you asked me out isn't working...i think my dog is going to get fat before that happens....sooo...let's go out sometime, how bout something low key like hit up Paris, go to New York, or coffee?

Hahhahaha that alll sounds so cheesy when written down, but just watch some Larry David and do what he does. Just state the obvious, then ask em out. "I'm not a cool guy or anything, don't have the whole cool guy thing down yet, but we should go out sometime. How's the flirting, prettyyyyy good, prettyy good ye?"

Nice.... especially about the Paris, NY or coffee part.  That will get at the very least a smile if she is interested and having a female smile/laugh is step one in romanticizing em in order to get that P.  I am very blunt when asking a female out, a phone number and whether they have a significant other. I hate hiding behind the fact.. to me it's a waste of time.  It's either a yes or a no so I can move on.  

Originally Posted by 6dollaBURGER

I got you:

> Run over your dog.
> Bury dog or feed dog to someone.
> Go to Vet and cry about dead dog and stranger who murdered dog.
> She'll hump you out of sympathy.

If you want to keep her, continue:

> Tell her you need help picking a new dog and go buy dog.
> Tell her that she's technically the mom and that you're technically a family now.
> Get married.
> Every time she threatens to leave, kill another dog and repeat the earlier steps.

damb, sucks when there's no greentext. I know that feel bro
frown.gif

Originally Posted by sportinjordans916

...or ask her when you can get her off...

and when she says what???!

say...i said when do you get off?

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

OP, you owe whoever mentioned the thank you card first a gift card

Originally Posted by 0renthalJames

I say get her a really cute/corny thank you card. In that card write something simple, thanking her for the help and letting her know that you would like to return the favor as an appreciation for her help. Close the card by saying, "Here is my number (insert number). Text me (because no one calls anymore smh) if you would like to grab some lunch with me this weekend. Nothing fancy just a casual lunch. (*a lunch is easier/less pressure than a dinner, and more likely for her to say yes*)

Now giving her the card is the big issue, because how you present the card will make or break you. You must show confidence and be somewhat funny (not awkwardly funny).  And NEVER EVER EVER ask! Example: "Hey would like to get lunch with me?" Asking gives them the opportunity to say, "No" Merely suggest the thought of lunch, but be confident about it (very important) A good presentation will go a long way.

If you are lucky and she says, "Yes." Then on your lunch date, if all goes well and you think she is feeling you, AFTER THE DATE, hit her with the, "Great lunch, I'm going to make my day even better with some Starbucks, come join me." Once again, NEVER ask. IF she says "Ok" then that means she is feeling you and would like to spend more time with you. If she says she has other stuff to do then she might not be feeling you cause girls LOVE Starbucks and rarely pass up the chance to go.

Good luck man. Hope this helps, even had my girl co-sign to make sure I gave good advice
laugh.gif

-The Juice

my boy sent me this yesterday since i was kind of in the same spot that OP is in.

there is a girl in the dog park i go to that i've started to have a crush on. ive known her for like 2-3 months now (see each other like 3-4 days out of the week when we take our dogs). everything seemed like it was going well. we got along great and our dogs loved each other (her dog is super protective of mine, dude has gotten in 2-3 fights trying to protect my dog).

recently my mom went on vacation so i needed to find somebody to take care of my pup when i was at work.. since chick goes to school by the time i get out of work, she said she'd watch my dog (for free too) for me. i figured that'd be my opportunity to get closer to her and eventually ask her out. this week, another friend of ours from the park invited us to go to her film festival (i felt like the stars aligned for me giving me a reason to ask her out lol) this week. i figured i'd be in easy.. but i completely screwed it up. i came at the situation like a complete vagina and pretty much got blown off due to my own stupidity.

tl:dr

listen to dude's advice and don't screw up like i did.

laugh.gif
My mansssss, good luck. If you guys get married and have offspring I get to be the godmother because I witnessed your NT thread
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

FGLongJohnPeter1.jpg

No help here, just wanted to share the first thing that popped in my mind when i read your post.
I'm surprised no one brought this up, first thing I thought too. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Tell her your dog doesn't even like the food you've been buying, chuckle and slightly shake your head.

I say get her a really cute/corny thank you card. In that card write something simple, thanking her for the help and letting her know that you would like to return the favor as an appreciation for her help. Close the card by saying, "Here is my number (insert number). Text me (because no one calls anymore smh) if you would like to grab some lunch with me this weekend. Nothing fancy just a casual lunch. (*a lunch is easier/less pressure than a dinner, and more likely for her to say yes*)

Now giving her the card is the big issue, because how you present the card will make or break you. You must show confidence and be somewhat funny (not awkwardly funny).  And NEVER EVER EVER ask! Example: "Hey would like to get lunch with me?" Asking gives them the opportunity to say, "No" Merely suggest the thought of lunch, but be confident about it (very important) A good presentation will go a long way.

If you are lucky and she says, "Yes." Then on your lunch date, if all goes well and you think she is feeling you, AFTER THE DATE, hit her with the, "Great lunch, I'm going to make my day even better with some Starbucks, come join me." Once again, NEVER ask. IF she says "Ok" then that means she is feeling you and would like to spend more time with you. If she says she has other stuff to do then she might not be feeling you cause girls LOVE Starbucks and rarely pass up the chance to go.

Good luck man. Hope this helps, even had my girl co-sign to make sure I gave good advice
laugh.gif

-The Juice

do what this dude says and ill be waitin for your good news

then we get a picture

Originally Posted by CWrite78

laugh.gif

-The Juice

my boy sent me this yesterday since i was kind of in the same spot that OP is in.

there is a girl in the dog park i go to that i've started to have a crush on. ive known her for like 2-3 months now (see each other like 3-4 days out of the week when we take our dogs). everything seemed like it was going well. we got along great and our dogs loved each other (her dog is super protective of mine, dude has gotten in 2-3 fights trying to protect my dog).

recently my mom went on vacation so i needed to find somebody to take care of my pup when i was at work.. since chick goes to school by the time i get out of work, she said she'd watch my dog (for free too) for me. i figured that'd be my opportunity to get closer to her and eventually ask her out. this week, another friend of ours from the park invited us to go to her film festival (i felt like the stars aligned for me giving me a reason to ask her out lol) this week. i figured i'd be in easy.. but i completely screwed it up. i came at the situation like a complete vagina and pretty much got blown off due to my own stupidity.

tl:dr

listen to dude's advice and don't screw up like i did.
Howd you goof?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Howd you goof?
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

I texted her asking her out. 2 mins after I had just seen her in person when I dropped my dog off. The whole way there I had a game plan I was going to follow. But I became a walking vag and got nervous and didn't tell her in person. I don't know if that added to the fact I was blown off but I knew that when I did it I had sealed my own faith. I'm effin terrible with women.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Howd you goof?
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

I texted her asking her out. 2 mins after I had just seen her in person when I dropped my dog off. The whole way there I had a game plan I was going to follow. But I became a walking vag and got nervous and didn't tell her in person. I don't know if that added to the fact I was blown off but I knew that when I did it I had sealed my own faith. I'm effin terrible with women.
*make virgin jokes*

Spoiler [+]
129967424262.png

Back
Top Bottom