NT, how do i ask out my Vet?

Trust me, I felt like an idiot. And to make matters worst I had to see her the next day and was just wondering of she thought I was an idiot
30t6p3b.gif
gonna go see her today because she's taking care of my dog since I'm working a double shift today.

God damn you lack of social skills and confidence.

so update: 

I ended up just going and making small talk, I got her email because I said I had to leave but had a couple of questions

she emailed me this morning asking what questions I had, and i made up some bs.. i told her how I was taking him to the park today and if she'd like to come.. she said she'd love to and we went to the park..

it was cool i guess. we just chilled in the grass laying down and took a nap. but she mentioned how shes engaged -___-

so I ended up going home since it started to rain.

pics for the beast 

Spoiler [+]
IGFHORHP0UKTNLVQIRPGIP4GAXMLNLBVLPBPDNNNL2THCHCQ.jpg

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by CaponeCartels

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

Howd you goof?
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

I texted her asking her out. 2 mins after I had just seen her in person when I dropped my dog off. The whole way there I had a game plan I was going to follow. But I became a walking vag and got nervous and didn't tell her in person. I don't know if that added to the fact I was blown off but I knew that when I did it I had sealed my own faith. I'm effin terrible with women.

don't even worry about it. I can almost guarantee that you'll be better when the next girl comes along because of that experience.

Originally Posted by Clevereddie

but she mentioned how shes engaged -___-

YOU FAILED bro.

You didn't know she was engaged? She wasn't wearing a ring?  Have you ever met an engaged female? A female who is engaged wear that chit as a badge of honor. Showing off her ring to anyone insight within 100miles. You got her to go the park and NAP WITH YOU, and THEN she hit you with the engaged talk? That means you didn't do a good job on that park date.

-The Juice

I texted her asking her out. 2 mins after I had just seen her in person when I dropped my dog off. The whole way there I had a game plan I was going to follow. But I became a walking vag and got nervous and didn't tell her in person. I don't know if that added to the fact I was blown off but I knew that when I did it I had sealed my own faith. I'm effin terrible with women.

tired.gif

Originally Posted by 0renthalJames

YOU FAILED bro.

You didn't know she was engaged? She wasn't wearing a ring?  Have you ever met an engaged female? A female who is engaged wear that chit as a badge of honor. Showing off her ring to anyone insight within 100miles. You got her to go the park and NAP WITH YOU, and THEN she hit you with the engaged talk? That means you didn't do a good job on that park date.

-The Juice
Couldn't have said it any better myself. An engaged chick doesn't go to the park and nap with a guy thats NOT her fiancee. If she really was engaged she would've said no from the get go. 
CWrite don't be so hard on yourself, we all botch it up with women from time to time. No guy on this board or in the world has a 100% record with women

Originally Posted by scshift

tired.gif
We all of have had to happen to us....I just lost a relationship with a girl that took me forever to get to know and finally when I'm almost there I od simp never felt like such an idiot 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Too Much

tired.gif
We all of have had to happen to us....I just lost a relationship with a girl that took me forever to get to know and finally when I'm almost there I od simp never felt like such an idiot 
tired.gif

i actually really like this one tho
laugh.gif
i saw her today when i went to go pick up my dog and she looked so cute
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Too Much

tired.gif
tired.gif

i actually really like this one tho
laugh.gif
i saw her today when i went to go pick up my dog and she looked so cute
embarassed.gif
On top of that I see her 3-5 times a week every time my heart starts to burn and lose my ability to talk to her
frown.gif

She lied and said she was engaged because u didnt follow through after the nap. U shouldve WIO but you aint about that life

Originally Posted by JayHood23

Originally Posted by 0renthalJames

YOU FAILED bro.

-The Juice
Couldn't have said it any better myself. An engaged chick doesn't go to the park and nap with a guy thats NOT her fiancee. If she really was engaged she would've said no from the get go. 
This.

late but, has anyone posted the family guy video when Chris hits Brian with a chair just to ask out the vet? the only thing i could think about when i saw the thread title
laugh.gif
also OP, if she's engaged and you got her to take a nap with you in the park, maybe she thinks you gay? real talk . Only read the first page and this page so i may not have all the details though.

OP, it is fine man. Just use this as experience. You know what and what not to do in the future because of it. You can't teach experience. Wish you well man.

Originally Posted by piNoy805jAys

She lied and said she was engaged because u didnt follow through after the nap. U shouldve WIO but you aint about that life

lol im pretty sure she wasn't lying, she put it away from the start cause she said she didn't want to lose it in the park.

that was in the beginning so i doubt i did anything wrong, after that she still napped with me and my dog. and we flirted.. 

i could follow on, but i stopped messing with married woman after my heart got broken last spring 
frown.gif
laugh.gif

OP I just want to say it's cool that you made a move and you asked her out. I know it's not easy for a lot of people (me included) so whether or not you got what you wanted, at least you know the outcome.

Trust me, I felt like an idiot. And to make matters worst I had to see her the next day and was just wondering of she thought I was an idiot
30t6p3b.gif
gonna go see her today because she's taking care of my dog since I'm working a double shift today.

Alcohol is my savior in these types of situations.  I become invincible on the drink. I can do and say anything

Just tell her straight up how you feel, and if she doesn't feel the same then ask her i you can just be friends.
It might work out in your favor later if you were always there to give a shoulder.

Originally Posted by pookieman

30t6p3b.gif

Alcohol is my savior in these types of situations.  I become invincible on the drink. I can do and say anything

yeah same here. but i like to not drink and drive. although i have a feeling im going to end up drunk texting one of these days and it'll either completely ruin my shot (again) or get me in there... so to speak.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

OP, it is fine man. Just use this as experience. You know what and what not to do in the future because of it. You can't teach experience. Wish you well man.

this man knows.

*e-dap*

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by piNoy805jAys

lol im pretty sure she wasn't lying, she put it away from the start cause she said she didn't want to lose it in the park.

that was in the beginning so i doubt i did anything wrong, after that she still napped with me and my dog. and we flirted.. 

i could follow on, but i stopped messing with married woman after my heart got broken last spring 
frown.gif
laugh.gif
1. SMH @ no pics
2. #%# is an engaged woman doing taking a nap w/ some random dude in the park... sorry not random dude, stalker dude who clearly expressed interest and she did too... to some degree at least.

IMO, she would've if she was about that life.

Back
Top Bottom