NT, how do i ask out my Vet?

Shes gorgeous, :[ 
Been going everyday to buy a can of food for my dog, and taking him every week just so i can see her.. 

but I don't know how to approach the situation.

I was thinking maybe asking her if she wanted to walk my puppy with me or something.. idk

plz help

Tell her you've been a sick dog and might need a private check up
wink.gif

Originally Posted by cruzair13

picsss

that'd be too creepy lol. If i do get a date with her, ill take a picture of her with my dog or something
if someone's advice works i'll send em a gift card or something. 

Ask her for some more advice about dogs, etc. over lunch one day.

Gift card please.

tell her that you would like to show your thanks for all the helps shes done by taking her out for lunch/dinner

people really need to stop with the "WIO" statment. it's way past the point of being remotely funny

Just ask her out and dont relate it to your dog,ask her if shes seen say the planet of the apes and when she says no ask if shed like to go see it with you,i would think that would work

Assuming you've already been chatting with her casually every now and then, on your next go open up a conversation about anything for a bit then end with just asking her out to go get some food or whatever sometime. Exchange digits then go from there if you're successful.

Whatever you do don't tell her you have a fever. Unless youre into that kind of stuff then by all means do you pleighboi

Originally Posted by shoefreek23

Just ask her out and dont relate it to your dog,ask her if shes seen say the planet of the apes and when she says no ask if shed like to go see it with you,i would think that would work

the problem is that most places have a policy where you can't go out with the customer because it is unprofessional. that is why i was looking for alternatives to "asking her out" 

not sure if there is a starbucks or whatever near the vets office but if so just ask her if she would like to take a walk with you and get a coffee. movies right off the bat are a no no. you wanna be in a situation where you get to know her, not sit next to her forced being quiet.

Don't talk about pets. She probably hears that every day and will get tired of it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by runzombierun

not sure if there is a starbucks or whatever near the vets office but if so just ask her if she would like to take a walk with you and get a coffee. movies right off the bat are a no no. you wanna be in a situation where you get to know her, not sit next to her forced being quiet.

lol im pretty sure she can't just leave the animal hospital like that to go for a walk, and i def don't want to use the "what time do you get out" line haha
and i never do movies for a first date.. too cliche lol

I'm not really looking for the usual dating advice.. i have no problem getting these basic girls.. 

this is different cause shes my dogs vet, so asking her out would be unprofessional, thats why I'm looking to alternatives. Plus shes older 

Next time you take your dog in just make conversation like your friend is coming in from out of town and you have him/her to a restaurant and if she has any recommendations.

If she says she doesn't know then joke around like "Really? I'm gonna have to take you out sometime." If she responds by saying "my bf wouldn't like that" then grab your puppy and walk out, but if she says anything else then just be like "I'm serious, I'm gonna take you out.  What's your number?"

If she gives you a recommendation then you could say "I think I heard of that place, but I heard (insert restaurant here) was better.  I'll take you there sometime."  Then ask for her number.  But the restaurant you suggest has to be some like hole-in-the-wall place that she probably wouldn't know about.

This probably won't work if you're not funny though...

I say get her a really cute/corny thank you card. In that card write something simple, thanking her for the help and letting her know that you would like to return the favor as an appreciation for her help. Close the card by saying, "Here is my number (insert number). Text me (because no one calls anymore smh) if you would like to grab some lunch with me this weekend. Nothing fancy just a casual lunch. (*a lunch is easier/less pressure than a dinner, and more likely for her to say yes*)

Now giving her the card is the big issue, because how you present the card will make or break you. You must show confidence and be somewhat funny (not awkwardly funny).  And NEVER EVER EVER ask! Example: "Hey would like to get lunch with me?" Asking gives them the opportunity to say, "No" Merely suggest the thought of lunch, but be confident about it (very important) A good presentation will go a long way.

If you are lucky and she says, "Yes." Then on your lunch date, if all goes well and you think she is feeling you, AFTER THE DATE, hit her with the, "Great lunch, I'm going to make my day even better with some Starbucks, come join me." Once again, NEVER ask. IF she says "Ok" then that means she is feeling you and would like to spend more time with you. If she says she has other stuff to do then she might not be feeling you cause girls LOVE Starbucks and rarely pass up the chance to go.

Good luck man. Hope this helps, even had my girl co-sign to make sure I gave good advice
laugh.gif

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom