NT,how do u feel about Mumia Abu-Jamal?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mumia_Abu-Jamal

Mumia Abu-Jamal (born Wesley Cook on April 24, 1954) is an African-American who was convicted and sentenced to death for the 1981 murder of police officer Daniel Faulkner.[sup][1][/sup] Before his arrest he was a Black Panther Party activist, cab driver, and journalist. Since hisconviction, his case has received international attention and he has become a controversial cultural icon. Supporters and opponents disagree on theappropriateness of the death penalty, whether he is guilty,or whether he received a fair trial.[sup][2][/sup][sup][3][/sup][sup][4][/sup]During his imprisonment he has published several books and other commentaries, notably Live from Death Row. On April 6, 2009, the United States Supreme Court ruled that his original conviction of 28 years ago would stand.[sup][5][/sup] A separate appeal by prosecutors to reinstate the death penalty has not yet been heard.[sup][6][/sup] In 2008, a three-judge panel of the U.S. 3rd Circuit Court of Appeals upheld the murder conviction, but ordered a new capital sentencing hearing over concernsthat the jury was improperly instructed.[sup][5][/sup] Since 1995, Abu-Jamal has beenincarcerated at Pennsylvania's SCI Greene[sup][7][/sup] near Waynesburg, where most of the state's capital case inmates areheld..

I personally feel like he did it, and he got what he deserved. Whats your opinions?
As i was going through a facebook group that was anti-mumia, a woman said this;

Having had my husband on the force then, I know what happened. that animal got out of a car & crossed the street;had the altercation and shot DannyFaulkner point blank. Also his brother won't testify for hi & he was there. that should say something HOLLYWOOD WEIRDOS SHOULD STAY OUT OF THIS. THEYHAVE NO IDEA.

Are you going by what the media & court has supplied as evidence or you did independent research to find out the facts?

Back
Top Bottom