NT, how do you fake being OK?

Ive been in a bad mood for a coupla days now for a number of reasons.........

1. i was supposed to get a internship this summer, didnt happen
2. Two of my grades are terrible and im working to get them fixed but they still stand.
3. my job is not guaranteed this summer.

My girl is graduating this saturday and i am extremely happy for her. I just feel like ill be a rain on her parade because of personal +%+. The school ishaving a dinner in an hour and a half and i gotta get ready... i just dont feel up to it because i know imma have a stoneface on all day. On top of that herparents will be in attendance. My question is how do u guys fake feeling good when life gets u down?

Suck that $#@% up. $#@% looks rough but you cant ruin one of the most important days for your girl and her family. You got to suck it up, but honestly nomatter how happy you seem if you been with your girl long enough she will know somethings up anyways. Just dont be there feelin sorry for yourself. It can onlygo up from where you at now.

But after that I would say like dude said up there go out with your boys or do something to take your mind off how bad things are right now.

sounds like you need a night with your boys
go out and have fun...do something you like, or something new
If you have never done go-karts, i suggest you try it out with some of your friends, just to get away from everything

i dont usually fake feeling good, but i show up for the people i care for and that care for me to the best of my ability.

And a lot of times that is enough to add a little gratitude into my day which in turn starts to make me feel better.

basically im saying even though you think your gonna have the stoneface all day, that may pass and in a couple hours you may feel completely different.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Suck that !%** up. !%** looks rough but you cant ruin one of the most important days for your girl and her family. You got to suck it up, but honestly no matter how happy you seem if you been with your girl long enough she will know somethings up anyways. Just dont be there feelin sorry for yourself. It can only go up from where you at now.

exactly

CalvinJohnson wrote:
I play football and take my anger out on the field...or on my girl...

2hpljeq.jpg

I just chill out, and don't let petty situations/people effect me as a whole. I am just real laid back so its very rare I get angry or mad or upset.

Just be happy for your girl brother...go and have a good time. Leave all the other BS at the door. Just be happy you have good health and your situationisn't #%#*@%. Because some people out here have it worse then you.

Ex. Kids in other countries (poverty, and wars)
ohwell.gif

i'm doing it right now.. my girl knows whassup tho.. she always does..
tired.gif

i just smile and laugh and act like i normally do.. my tone usually changes but no one ever notices..

Very easy. I do it all the time.

Don't bring every one down with you. That's the biggest thing. Also, you have to be able to change your mood on the fly. Even if you are in a bad mood,smile and laugh when the situation calls for it.

just try and put your girl before yourself for now
then after her dinner/graduation try and do something you really enjoy
Also remember to count your blessings
Also when i am in a bad mood and feel like i have it worse than anyone
i try and help someone that has it worse than me and it always helps.
Kepp your head up

Realize that the worst thing that could happen to you is death, you still have more opportunities in life and by being whiny you aren't reaching thatpotential.

just try your best to not ruin the night...keep a smile on your face and laugh when appropriate...later in the night when its just you and your girl you maywant to tell her whats going on in your head and maybe shell be able to calm you down and make you feel better...good luck man and congrats to your girl

Listen to some music before heading out, do a couple of push-ups, last but not least - just throw on a smile.

i never take my anger out on anyone just because youre in a bad mood doesnt mean everyone else around you should be too. i keep all my problems aside but whenim by myself thats when things get to me. i guess its just the type of person i am
grin.gif
but activity wise i just write,rap, and listen to music.

Originally Posted by niCke1z

i never take my anger out on anyone just because youre in a bad mood doesnt mean everyone else around you should be too. i keep all my problems aside but when im by myself thats when things get to me. i guess its just the type of person i am
grin.gif
but activity wise i just write,rap, and listen to music.

Rap? lets see something, spit

I just thing bout all the other people who have way worse problems and how mine are insignificant compared to theirs

Take a nap, go for a jog, bust a nut, or take a shower. Any and sometimes all of the above usually does the trick for me.

Back
Top Bottom