NT: How do you feel about interracial relationships??

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

I doubt you'll find anyone on here who will object to this
sadly, the key word is here
grin.gif

4get the race its all about how her mother look

brown toned sistas w/ pretty round mound ftw btw imo

nothing less than 39''!!!!!!

im not racist. but i just basically stick to my kind. its all about personal liking. not about being racist or not.

all ive dated was spanish chicks.

To each their own. I'm just more attracted to & compatible with my own

Fetishists can fall off the face of the earth though

Interracial relationships FTW!!!

Doesn't matter that race/ethnicity she is, as long as I like her.

my goal is to date at least 1 female from each of the race/nationality gotta diversify that portfolio

its upsetting this is still such a big issue to people..if you dont like em, then dont get in one..stop worrying about who other people decide to love.

I'm black and my girl is Filipino. I'm real cool with the fam so far, haven't met her pops yet tho =/

I don't see anything wrong with it. I can't see myself dating certain ethncities... but I'm not oppose to it though. If it happens it happens. Ican't help who I'll like in the future.

i find guys outside my race attractive but i don't see myslelf dating them...no reason...but i'm open to it...

from my experience black females be on some other $@*$..

maybe its me and my $@*$ but iono.. i aint gave up tho..

and i **%* with other races, no discrimation here
pimp.gif

multiracial here, so... it's inevitable for me... but it's 2009, everyone should partake in this. sooner or later, it'll happen by default.

i cant been with in an arms length of christians or catholics, but when i ask my penis what he would do, he says he should be the yardstick of measure.

Back
Top Bottom