NT how do YOU pick up chicks??

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by 18key

'Can I hit, loser?' with a
tongue.gif
face.
Lies. I almost tried that last night. If that works on somebody...

10fxawz.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

hi whats your name?
oh really my name is_____
continue conversation...
ask for number or to go out and eat.

its not rocket science bro

Walk up start talking like I already know her about some random stuff carry on conco make her laugh once or twice act like I got to go ask for number rinse andrepeat

Find prospects on myspace, contact them through the messaging system, work my magic, ask to chill, then get it on. Im telling you its worked for me a few timesnow.

I dont ever really chase females. I just chill and they come to me. It works, im still in high school though so its not like i gotta hit up clubs or anythingto meat a chick.

Honestly, just be confident, funny and play a few games but still straightforward, youll be baggin in no time at all.

First I see if the girl is interested in me (I look for lip biting, hair swinging, deep glares, and other signs) because I hate getting rejected and I go in assoon as I can with my brain turned off. The longer I wait, the more hesitant I am to go up to the women, I need to fix that.
eyes.gif

I usually politely ask her if she has a boyfriend.

"Excuse my fair lady but who is diggin in them guts?"

I be like yo I got these jays on, and my swag drippin to the floor, tell me I aint fly ma?...Tell me it aint 2009 and I aint got the Range out back parked upon some 23's. Tell me I can't smash in the bathroom of this Nordstroms real quick ?

If they are still there and haven't died from laughter I go in for the kill
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HyphySole

Find prospects on myspace, contact them through the messaging system, work my magic, ask to chill, then get it on. Im telling you its worked for me a few times now.

i havent tried this in a while!

Back
Top Bottom