NT how do YOU pick up chicks??

Elevators, ftw.
I just post up in my college dorm's elevators and talk to everyone who rides them with me. As for what I say, it ranges. sometimes I'm really sincereand philosophical. Other times I say stupid %@%%.
Also, I use connections through friends to meet females.

cartoon-car.gif

+

Foil_Wrapped_Hard_Fruit_Candy.jpg

=

devil.gif

Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

I dont ever really chase females. I just chill and they come to me. It works, im still in high school though so its not like i gotta hit up clubs or anything to meat a chick.

Honestly, just be confident, funny and play a few games but still straightforward, youll be baggin in no time at all.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

I dont ever really chase females. I just chill and they come to me. It works, im still in high school though so its not like i gotta hit up clubs or anything to meat a chick.

Honestly, just be confident, funny and play a few games but still straightforward, youll be baggin in no time at all.
What you did there... I see it...
3027740917_bb80efd279.jpg

Back when I was single one of my ill tactics was seein a joint I liked, seeing a dude holler at her and fail. Then follow up right after just roasting thedude. It worked almost errytime.

My-T.

Whaaaaa?
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom