NT, how do you rock your basketball jersey?

So do you wear them with a simple t-shirt underneath? A long sleeve shirt? Just a beater? Or nothing at all?
Just wondering. Thanks for the input.

since da jigga man relegated jerseys to pasture for everyday attire, i rock em in da summer only with no shirt under.

NT, how do you rock your basketball jersey?
I don't.

Honestly, I have zero basketball jerseys in my possession.

Well, thats a lie. I have my old middle school one. Sometimes I use it as a beater.

you can wear it with a beater under and tuck it in the side but that only looks good if your gonna play in it otherwise wear it with either a t shirt or along sleeve shirt and if its too long you can tuck it in one spot in the side or back

Originally Posted by SelfishSociety

People still wear jerseys?
uhh yeah....people who like sports wear jerseys....

Me, i keeps it simple. Jersey over white tee.

But over the winter i wore jerseys over a sweater or sweatshirt, or a jacket over it.

Jerseys are and were never a fad. Like my man ninja said, best in summer, no shirt, I do wife beater, cause I don't like the feel of the jerseys right onthe skin.

Well if you mean team jerseys for a league, I wear under armour (yes I know its for football/baseball). An NBA jersey x cargo shorts is an underrated summeroutfit. Just one of those youre going to kick it around the block or to the park or whatever, and im not talking about XXXL jerseys and shorts to your ankles.A good size, somewhat loose, good length shorts and kicks. Simple, and most of all, comfy for the summer weather.
pimp.gif

I'm glad people stopped wearing jerseys because those were the clowns who were never suppose to wear them in the first place

nothing underneath. compression shorts under the shorts though.

i think i only wear jerseys for hooping..

back in high school i would wear either a white t or ,maybe a white thermal under depending on the season.

i got my d wade jersey on right now...i usually wear them around the house...with a beater under...i'll probably wear them in the summer with my shorts

basketball jerseys really just for summer hot days

should it be rocked form fitting, or loose and long enough to reach your thighs

Originally Posted by the north west

I'm glad people stopped wearing jerseys because those were the clowns who were never suppose to wear them in the first place

cosign alot of the frail 5'6 dudes who were wearing throwbacks only because of the fad without having a clue who the player or team was switched it upto snapback hats. moccasin shoes and bright colored skinny jeans.

A simple white tee or a beater.

A beater when it's hot as hell though.

And for the record, I only sport my team's jerseys because I'm a sports fan. Was never a fad for me.

i haven't worn a jersey outdoors in a long time. I would wear my basketball jerseys with a white tee under.

Me an lakersmets49ers the only dudes I know who still wear jerseys on the regular.. Wuuudup P... I have a bunch of jerseys I can't fit anymore due toweight loss and gettin older. But I wear mine with a white or black tee under.

Originally Posted by travman24

Me an lakersmets49ers the only dudes I know who still wear jerseys on the regular.. Wuuudup P... I have a bunch of jerseys I can't fit anymore due to weight loss and gettin older. But I wear mine with a white or black tee under.

ha ha wusup travis i actually cut down the collection in a huge way, all i really have is stuff of the lakers, mets, and 49ers
laugh.gif
well i still have this bad boy stashed in my closet as well still and itsnot going anywhere

Back
Top Bottom