NT how do you stay up all night?

Tonight I'm staying up for obvious reasons... and I always get sleepy at around 11-12

So how can I stay awake?

The reasons aren't too obvious to me, but during the semester, I'd just drink coffee, monster, green tea, anything with caffeine. Also, stay away fromyour bed, and every now and then, when you're feeling tired, just try a change of scenery, stretch, and maybe splash some cold water on your face.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Tonight I'm staying up for obvious reasons... and I always get sleepy at around 11-12

So how can I stay awake?

jack3d.jpg

take 3 scoops of this, youll have wings in NO TIME

I just do. I'm not sure how.

It involves a mixture of NT and FB. Not sure if you're able to use those effectively. Good luck.

Originally Posted by lurkin2long

Oh YoU MaD wrote:

So how can I stay awake?

jack3d.jpg

I can do without the "Ultra-Intense Muscle-Gorging Strength"...

Can I cop this at a GNC?

find something interesting to do. i get sleepy when im bored but i can stay awake if im doing something interesting.

yes you can OP

if you do resistance training youll get pump...........you wont even wanna leave the gym

if you gotta study youll be really focus......or hey

if you gonna have an orgy tonite, youll be da man.

So how can I stay awake?

jack3d.jpg

yes you can OP

if you do resistance training youll get pump...........you wont even wanna leave the gym

if you gotta study youll be really focus......or hey

if you gonna have an orgy tonite, youll be da man.

Damn.. I'm gonna check it out then
laugh.gif

Step 1- Don't do to sleep. Thats pretty much it.

j/p when you feel your self getting tired workout or go take a shower.

So how can I stay awake?

jack3d.jpg

is this safe to take? and do you use it?

i usually just stay on NT or hit up every girl in my contact list n flirt with em hahaha

yo i took that jacked 1 time and went to the gym at first it makes you kinda itchy/jittery. but yea you'll be up for a minute. i did my hole upper bodyregiment in the quickest ive ever done it

Originally Posted by WavieCrocket

yo i took that jacked 1 time and went to the gym at first it makes you kinda itchy/jittery. but yea you'll be up for a minute. i did my hole upper body regiment in the quickest ive ever done it

prolly your first time dealing with Beta Alanine.

Originally Posted by WavieCrocket

yo i took that jacked 1 time and went to the gym at first it makes you kinda itchy/jittery. but yea you'll be up for a minute. i did my hole upper body regiment in the quickest ive ever done it

prolly your first time dealing with Beta Alanine.

Back
Top Bottom