NT... how long did it take your SN to be approved???

it felt like 2 years like literally... i registered in 03 but made my first post in 05
30t6p3b.gif
... people were lookin at me crazy when i made my first post 
eek.gif
...NT didn't tell me i got approved so the whole time I'm just lurking and was a regular on ISS... i then just signed on randomly on NT and it worked so I've been stuck here since 
laugh.gif

Like a month I think on both of my sn's... been like 5 years since I used the other... now that I think of it my pass for my other SN is bigal7... ask a Celtics fan what that means...

2 hours, i registered like 10 minutes before midnight before the first.

longest was 3 months...6 names got rejected with the smooooothness

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

I remember before I "applied" I was all thinking up my essay on why I should be accepted haha.
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

lil under two weeks... i remember i hit up that clown J Rose and apologized for slandering him... back!!
laugh.gif

i was wonderin if he was still salty or not then boom i was back. i think i remember y first cpl bein auto approved to tho. for ezboard

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

I remember before I "applied" I was all thinking up my essay on why I should be accepted haha.

laugh.gif
Me too. Actually I was pretty scared to post my first thread or reply, because I was scared to get "flamed" or be called a No0b!
roll.gif
I'm a lame!

I have a backup screen name that got approved in less than a week.

This was years ago. I don't remember what the backup sn is anymore.

close to a month. I sent emails like !+! is goin on here. Was all over iss and kinda bitter to NT. Then i got accepted and haven't looked back

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I don't even remember. Think it was like an hour, back in 05'-06'.

Whaaaattttt.... lies! I don't believe you! Lol that's when I joined and it took me forever! Now that's unfair! Lol

laugh.gif
I'm for real pimpin'.

A little more than a month, but I had only heard of Nike Talk for like 3 days before that though. Somehow from google I was sent to
the Black Women Appreciation thread, and my life changed forever.

Back
Top Bottom