NT how long have you had your laptop/desktop?

Made 4 years this August.. Bought it from Best Buy brand new, i was excited
laugh.gif

Toshiba Satellite A-215.. kinda bulky but it gets the job done for sure..
In four years I've only had it sent back once (back in '08), upgraded the ram and bought a new battery at the beginning of the year ($25 on amazon).

love it!

hp dv5 since 07. bought a new battery this year and hard restarted the system to clear out all the bs slowing it down.

Originally Posted by mholmes87

Made 4 years this August.. Bought it from Best Buy brand new, i was excited
laugh.gif

Toshiba Satellite A-215.. kinda bulky but it gets the job done for sure..
In four years I've only had it sent back once (back in '08), upgraded the ram and bought a new battery at the beginning of the year ($25 on amazon).

love it!
pimp.gif
4 years for me too still running goood
pimp.gif

about 2 months..

HP dv6 with beats audio, blu-ray, and simple pass.
i love it, hope to have it for a long time.. this is my first laptop. major upgrade from my 2001 Sony Vaio desktop.
laugh.gif

Macbook Pro since April. I sold my Core i7 tower I build, and used the money towards the laptop.

desktop- five months. meh, shouldn't have been cheap out & went with an i5
netbook- four months. acer aspire one 722.
30t6p3b.gif
should have spent more but everything else with a 11.6" form factor was like 750+
sick.gif

I have had my Acer Aspire almost 4 years now and it's still doing pretty good. I have upgraded the RAM, put in a bigger HD, replaced the original with a 9 cell battery, and replaced the keyboard (after popping off the "A" key).

Got my Toshiba in '09. My mom got a Macbook Pro recently over the summer and damn... Definitely know what I'm going to be copping at some point next year. 

alienware m14x got it in august.

but i kinda want to also have a desktop
kinda want a mac pro

Toshiba Satellite L305 (i think)
had it around 2 years.  Holding up well, I need a new battery though...

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

Macbook Pro, I've had it for about 13 months, couldn't live without it but I absolutely HATE Lion OS
indifferent.gif

What do you hate about it ?

man i've had my laptop since fall 2005 and it wont charge anymore. im looking into a used macbook pro

Back
Top Bottom