NT how many citizenships do you have?

not trying to brag, but i have triple citizenship (US + Canada + China)
pimp.gif

live in canada, born in hawaii, have established hong kong residency.

everything in the states is cheaper except health care, so i get all my medical check ups in canada. best believe once the US economy is in shambles andjobs/resources will be hard to come by, im fleeing my @!$ back to canada and china.

just US...but i was born in Germany...

people tell me i have two but i always figured i only had one cuz i was born on base...

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Originally Posted by Shoes N BasketBall

Originally Posted by JDocs

Canada and England

Is there a limit to how many you can have?
no.
I thought when people became US citizens, they have to renounce all other loyalties to their countries?
that's for people/immigrants who apply for a green card/US citizenship... when that happens they have to surrender their original citizenship. lucky for me i was born in the US and have lived elsewhere so i can hold onto my 3 passports. and for the dude saying have fun in dictated china... its 2009,hong kong is the nyc of asia.

whateversclever is correct. I think OP got Nationality confused
laugh.gif
I do however have duel citizenship with USA and Canada

Canada and England

no.
I thought when people became US citizens, they have to renounce all other loyalties to their countries?
Nope,
when moving from the U.S.
you have 10 year's to go back , or you have to register again.

im not one to hop around just to get cheaper health care here, a car there. Born in the USA and it'll stay that way

born in USA, btu iw as raised in Nicaragua, so i got a nica citizenship, had to give it up when i joined the military cuz of my job,
eyes.gif

MrsLight, so ur nica?? u ever go back, just got bak bout a month ago
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

Canada and England

no.
that's for people/immigrants who apply for a green card/US citizenship... when that happens they have to surrender their original citizenship. lucky for me i was born in the US and have lived elsewhere so i can hold onto my 3 passports. and for the dude saying have fun in dictated china... its 2009, hong kong is the nyc of asia.
Hong kong, is no NYC.
Enough said.

Originally Posted by c0nf0cal

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

not trying to brag, but i have triple citizenship (US + Canada + China)
pimp.gif

live in canada, born in hawaii, have established hong kong residency.

everything in the states is cheaper except health care, so i get all my medical check ups in canada. best believe once the US economy is in shambles and jobs/resources will be hard to come by, im fleeing my @!$ back to canada and china.
You sir, are a total douche bag, and proof that immigration should be controlled. Using each country for what you please is leach status. You suck wang like you suck off each nation.

eek.gif

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

born in USA, btu iw as raised in Nicaragua, so i got a nica citizenship, had to give it up when i joined the military cuz of my job,
eyes.gif

MrsLight, so ur nica?? u ever go back, just got bak bout a month ago
pimp.gif

Last time I went I was 17 so it's been a while, hoping to take my son when he gets older.
Been wanting to go back but cause of my job I can't.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom