NT: how many hours do you work?

50 Hours a Week
Manager at Expessions
4 days a week I work 11 hours.

Kills me.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by BabyMJ

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

just got a full time job at BMW SF, so 40 hours + is what im expecting. and im going to school in the fall as well

What position? I applied for Parts rep but didnt get pass the phone interview. I'm at a Nike outlet. Hit me..
retail sales parts adviser , which is i think the same as the Parts rep you mentioned
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

50 Hours a Week
Manager at Expessions

Kills me.
30t6p3b.gif
dang man about the same hours as me, what do you do there if you dont mind me askin. im just waiting tables getting drinks and clearing plates but my boss has me do extra stuff not really supposed to be part of my job 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by BabyMJ

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

just got a full time job at BMW SF, so 40 hours + is what im expecting. and im going to school in the fall as well

What position? I applied for Parts rep but didnt get pass the phone interview. I'm at a Nike outlet. Hit me..
retail sales parts adviser , which is i think the same as the Parts rep you mentioned
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

50 Hours a Week
Manager at Expessions

Kills me.
30t6p3b.gif
dang man about the same hours as me, what do you do there if you dont mind me askin. im just waiting tables getting drinks and clearing plates but my boss has me do extra stuff not really supposed to be part of my job 
eyes.gif

8 hours for my UNPAID internship M-Thurs, Then i work my other job and try to hit 32 every week. So its basically 62 a week if i am lucky. It means alot of 16 hour days.

8 hours for my UNPAID internship M-Thurs, Then i work my other job and try to hit 32 every week. So its basically 62 a week if i am lucky. It means alot of 16 hour days.

Its a sneaker store, so I just do basic managerial duties. I'm responsible for opening and closing the store, making the stores goals, delegating the staff, etc. Been with the company for over four years now and I started as a sales associate so I can't complain much considering I had zero experience prior to this.

Its a sneaker store, so I just do basic managerial duties. I'm responsible for opening and closing the store, making the stores goals, delegating the staff, etc. Been with the company for over four years now and I started as a sales associate so I can't complain much considering I had zero experience prior to this.

none i just got out the Army 7 days ago =D
but i did start school yesterday so im not really being a bum

I see 32-40 hours a week.. during the school year, I was doing school full time and doing 40 hours. I need to take a semester off.. so Imma save up till the spring.

none i just got out the Army 7 days ago =D
but i did start school yesterday so im not really being a bum

Back
Top Bottom