NT, How many times can you rep 135 on bench?

Just curious. My first set on the bench press is usually 135, and then on my last set I go back down to 135 and do a burnout set. The most I've done itthough is 20 times. By the way I'm 5' 11'' and weigh about 168, give or take a few pounds.

Originally Posted by Long Beach Vincey

Never tried to rep 135 as many times as possible, but I would imagine at least 25-30 times if not more

5'4

laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

Never tried to rep 135 as many times as possible, but I would imagine at least 25-30 times if not more

5'4

I doubt it.
laugh.gif
I know it sounds like a stretch. It really isn't thatdifficult. I may just have to make a short film for a good laugh

45 on each side right?

I never tried to do my max but I easily did 20-25 reps and felt like I could do plenty more.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

45 on each side right?

I never tried to do my max but I easily did 20-25 reps and felt like I could do plenty more.
Yup, just a 45 plate on each. I agree, I warm up doing 10-15 reps without even thinking twice about it. If I was really trying and got hyped,that's why I feel like I could do 25-30 reps if not more.

i never tried to do it first but last time i did this...i left it for last and i was doing 5 sets on the bench....185- then 225 3 times...and i burned out with135. i did 20...wasnt trying to do more either haha

Long Beach Vincey wrote:

5'4

I doubt it.
laugh.gif
I know it sounds like a stretch. It really isn't that difficult. I may just have to make a short film for a good laugh

Ive never seen anyone that small be that strong so I dont know. I would say it is very possible especially since he is short and has prolly has short arm. Myworkout partner is about 5'8 and 150 and is just as strong as me @ 5'11 215. The last time I hit 135 was a long time ago when we did 4 sets of 25(whichI couldn't finish) just for the fun of it. We usually warm up with a set of 225 8 times. When we first started i dont think I could hit 135 once. Get inthe gym boys!

Even though I did chest today I'm gonna try this out tomm after my workout is done.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jay Gutta

Long Beach Vincey wrote:

5'4

I doubt it.
laugh.gif
I know it sounds like a stretch. It really isn't that difficult. I may just have to make a short film for a good laugh

Ive never seen anyone that small be that strong so I dont know. I would say it is very possible especially since he is short and has prolly has short arm. My workout partner is about 5'8 and 150 and is just as strong as me @ 5'11 215. The last time I hit 135 was a long time ago when we did 4 sets of 25(which I couldn't finish) just for the fun of it. We usually warm up with a set of 225 8 times. When we first started i dont think I could hit 135 once. Get in the gym boys!

Trust me, I know it sounds questionable. I'm really going to make a short film next time I go to the gym. I'll have a weigh in rightbefore I lift.

Shoot I'm 5'8 160lbs but I'm a beast with the weights...I just don't do any of that diet/protein-all-day kinda routine, I just eat whatever.

lol...17 yo 5'8 135

the most i can do is 4 if i go down and hit the chest..but if i just bench without hitting the chest, it is 9

5 9
ive done it 32 times before when i was lifting. know all i do is cardio so more than likely in the 20's

Back
Top Bottom