NT, How many times can you rep 135 on bench?

Originally Posted by Long Beach Vincey

Originally Posted by Jay Gutta

Originally Posted by Long Beach Vincey

Originally Posted by KICKINHEADZ1010

Long Beach Vincey wrote:

Never tried to rep 135 as many times as possible, but I would imagine at least 25-30 times if not more

5'4

I doubt it.
laugh.gif
I know it sounds like a stretch. It really isn't that difficult. I may just have to make a short film for a good laugh

Ive never seen anyone that small be that strong so I dont know. I would say it is very possible especially since he is short and has prolly has short arm. My workout partner is about 5'8 and 150 and is just as strong as me @ 5'11 215. The last time I hit 135 was a long time ago when we did 4 sets of 25(which I couldn't finish) just for the fun of it. We usually warm up with a set of 225 8 times. When we first started i dont think I could hit 135 once. Get in the gym boys!
Trust me, I know it sounds questionable. I'm really going to make a short film next time I go to the gym. I'll have a weigh in right before I lift.

I believe you man. I'm 5'6 130 and I can do it about as much as you can. I know a dude 5'3 and that dude can lift like crazy. Whats funny is helets out a loud yell before he starts lifting.

i only do 225 reps.. last time i maxed for football it was 16 reps, no spot. 5'10" 198, play safety/cb.

I tried this 3 years ago when I weighed 165. Did it 30 times.

I've taken a shoulder injury since that time that's really affected my lifting regimen so I doubt I could do that now, even though I weigh about 185now.

I'm off to the gym in an hour I'm gonna try this out when my workout is done.
laugh.gif

Hopefully its empty. :ohwell:

This is a stupid post... it should be how many times can you rep 225... anyway I have no idea on 135... I usually do 12 as a warm up for my first set. Go up to225 and do about 12. Last chest workout I did 255 10 times which was a personal best. 6'5 - 230 btw

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by SrxKrooklyn

never repped 135; always did 225

most i do on 225 is 25

6' 0
Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

^ You an under-sized linebacker or somethin'? 25 reps?
?

nerd.gif
laugh.gif
I actually meant to say offensive lineman.
laugh.gif

Dude's still pretty big though nh.

I used to warm up with that much. I can probably do 12 reps with ease. This was back when I was hitting up the gym on a regular basis.

Originally Posted by frankthekingdtx

36times
5'5
Theres no way man
roll.gif
If you only weigh 135.....and seriouslywho is seeing how many reps they can do of 135... if you can do more then 15 stop there, thats just ******ed

Aiight, I didn't want to do this but I said why not.....my cam-phone fell over when I put the weight back so you can't see my Usain Bolt celebrationafterwards
indifferent.gif

But whatever, keep in mind I did a crazy chest workout less than 24 hours ago so I'm still sore, and I did this AFTER my back workout, so I was tired andtryna' G.T.F.O.

40 reps (i went down at least 90 degrees)
pimp.gif
���� (Ignore the whack gym music)

*waits for someone to say I did em' too fast or didn't go down enough, blah blah this is 135 we ta;lkin' about I don't have thepatience.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

Aiight, I didn't want to do this but I said why not.....my cam-phone fell over when I put the weight back so you can't see my Hussein Bolt celebration afterwards
indifferent.gif

But whatever, keep in mind I did a crazy chest workout less than 24 hours ago so I'm still sore, and I did this AFTER my back workout, so I was tired and tryna' G.T.F.O.

40 reps (i went down at least 90 degrees)
pimp.gif
���� (Ignore the whack gym music)

*waits for someone to say I did em' too fast or didn't go down enough, blah blah this is 135 we ta;lkin' about I don't have the patience.
laugh.gif
my G...hit ya chest when u come down....still impressivethough...40 aint too shabby. BUT still, you gotta hit ya chest. if you hit ya chest you may have done 30 instead of 40
laugh.gif

Nah man hittin' ya chest works out ya back too dude I just did a BACK WORKOUT right before that.
laugh.gif

You gotta think of em like pushups, you don't hit ya chest on the ground when you do pushups you bring it down slightly lower than 90 degrees and squeeze(feel the burn more and you don't have any momentum when you bring it back up).

I only do that when I do 225 I'll do 10 reps.

Back
Top Bottom