NT... how much are YOU making? Vol. Minimum wage FTL!!!!

10.51 an hour full time without benefits.

But got a job offer for 9.75 plus commission slanging cell phones which im most definitely going to take. Commission is no joke. I know some of the people who work there are at less than 9.75 an hour and end up with 18-19 an hour average after commission. And I know my salesmanship is on par.

10.51 an hour full time without benefits.

But got a job offer for 9.75 plus commission slanging cell phones which im most definitely going to take. Commission is no joke. I know some of the people who work there are at less than 9.75 an hour and end up with 18-19 an hour average after commission. And I know my salesmanship is on par.

made $5/hr while in HS. got a new job, went to about $8/hr...now Im working part-time and making $20/hr...but only work 16-24hours a week
30t6p3b.gif

made $5/hr while in HS. got a new job, went to about $8/hr...now Im working part-time and making $20/hr...but only work 16-24hours a week
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by Hizzle

$26/hr, but in a year $36/hr. Can't wait.

That's a hell of a raise.  Is it a promotion, new job, getting your MBA, etc?

I've been with my organization since I was a junior in college in a co-op program. They have me on a career ladder so I receive an increase every year for three years after graduating. Next year is the last increase. After that I have to apply if I want to move up further.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Originally Posted by Hizzle

$26/hr, but in a year $36/hr. Can't wait.

That's a hell of a raise.  Is it a promotion, new job, getting your MBA, etc?

I've been with my organization since I was a junior in college in a co-op program. They have me on a career ladder so I receive an increase every year for three years after graduating. Next year is the last increase. After that I have to apply if I want to move up further.

$19 a hour plus monthly bonuses.  Miss the days when I 1st started back in 97 when bonuses were $800-$1K per month.  Once the market went south the bonuses stops for about a year and we just began again in the fall last year.  I'm grateful to even have a job though 
pimp.gif
  I'm enrolling back in school in September though for CIS.  Either I will apply it to my current gig and move to Tech Support or seek other employment once school is completed.  

$19 a hour plus monthly bonuses.  Miss the days when I 1st started back in 97 when bonuses were $800-$1K per month.  Once the market went south the bonuses stops for about a year and we just began again in the fall last year.  I'm grateful to even have a job though 
pimp.gif
  I'm enrolling back in school in September though for CIS.  Either I will apply it to my current gig and move to Tech Support or seek other employment once school is completed.  

I so wish I was getting paid more. That is the major downside living in the city cause I am paycheck to paycheck.

I make about $22 an hour but work 35 hours a week as apposed to 40. At least I have benefits but I hardly even use it.

I so wish I was getting paid more. That is the major downside living in the city cause I am paycheck to paycheck.

I make about $22 an hour but work 35 hours a week as apposed to 40. At least I have benefits but I hardly even use it.

Salary FTL

Although I'm typically in the office from 8a-5p M-F, there are times when I get so backed up that I have to come in on a Sat or Sun to get caught up. No OT here, I take home what I take home regardless of how many hours I "clock" in.

Salary FTL

Although I'm typically in the office from 8a-5p M-F, there are times when I get so backed up that I have to come in on a Sat or Sun to get caught up. No OT here, I take home what I take home regardless of how many hours I "clock" in.

Back
Top Bottom