NT How Much Do You Owe In Student Loans? vol. But First They Gotta Find Me

Zero. and it feels good
Paid first 3 years out of my own pocket. Now my parents pay for me since I don't make as much money as I used to

$0 and yes does it feel good.

4 year full academic scholarship. my slacker butt took 5 to graduate so i took a loan out to pay for my 5th year. paid it off within 5 years of graduating.

Originally Posted by Jehul

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

gotta find you? They have your SSN. School loans are the one thing you'll never hide from. R.I.P.
Truth. There's no way to get out of paying student loans (not even declaring bankruptcy).
Generation Y should  follow the path of their elders (babyboomers re mortgages) and pressure politicians to bail them out too.
laugh.gif

* OP, I thought NT'ers ball so hard, what’s 50 grand in loans to a Nter like you?
Can you please remind us?
eh, denouncing your U.S. citizenship.. May not be the answer now, but sooner than later, it won't matter. I can name a few other countries/islands that got my name on them for life.
I'm maxed out in Fed loans, only private is $4g's.. There are quite a few ways to knock out the fed loans w/o ever paying a cent.

$16k

They find you alright I got letters about beginning to pay my loans before I got my diploma in the mail from school.

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Sheesh, thank goodness I took the CC route. Did my thing there and now in Queens college not owing a damn thing. Feelsgoodman 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

But you are still in school, so you don't know if you will come out debt free yet...

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Originally Posted by Jehul

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

gotta find you? They have your SSN. School loans are the one thing you'll never hide from. R.I.P.
Truth. There's no way to get out of paying student loans (not even declaring bankruptcy).
Generation Y should  follow the path of their elders (babyboomers re mortgages) and pressure politicians to bail them out too.
laugh.gif

* OP, I thought NT'ers ball so hard, what’s 50 grand in loans to a Nter like you?
Can you please remind us?
eh, denouncing your U.S. citizenship.. May not be the answer now, but sooner than later, it won't matter. I can name a few other countries/islands that got my name on them for life.
I'm maxed out in Fed loans, only private is $4g's.. There are quite a few ways to knock out the fed loans w/o ever paying a cent.

Teach me how to not pay a cent in Fed Loans

Gonna end around 70-100 when i finish school (masters in fin + MBA)

if you work and pay before they come get you, its alot easier...

and if you get a good enough job... you can pay it all in a few years...

live within your means fresh outta school and you'll be straight...

pimp.gif
:Hat

Graduated with 24K, now have about 11-12K to go. I hate paying them either way, but making small payments does wonders, especially
since I "overpay" sometimes just to cut the time down.

A grip. but not half 100k.

DO NOT DEFAULT ON YOUR LOANS. Your credit will be done-zo. These cats are on my head now, had to hit em with the economic hardships.

Obama has somethin' brewing for these loans, right?  You show you've been paying back, you may be okayed to get them lowered or somethin like that. Sucks I haven't researched it, too busy looking for work. 

look at it this way.....a part-time job barely above min-wage will get you at least a "G" a month.

Back
Top Bottom