NT, how much money do you have in your bank account/savings?

1575351051559.gif

all I’m gonna contribute to this thread is you never know how much assistance someone has had in their lives. A lot of people have a ton saved because they hustled, have good jobs, are smart budgeters, etc but there’s a lot of people with a lot of money due to family paying for college, marrying someone who contributes a high income in addition to their own income, and other factors. Never compare yourself to anyone.

Example: I have a friend who’s married and has a good job. His wife makes solid money as well, and he recently put an offer on a million dollar crib. However, his father in law is contributing $400k (he’s a dr and spoils all his daughters) so without that monster contribution he couldn’t afford that crib

all I’m gonna contribute to this thread is you never know how much assistance someone has had in their lives. A lot of people have a ton saved because they hustled, have good jobs, are smart budgeters, etc but there’s a lot of people with a lot of money due to family paying for college, marrying someone who contributes a high income in addition to their own income, and other factors. Never compare yourself to anyone.

Example: I have a friend who’s married and has a good job. His wife makes solid money as well, and he recently put an offer on a million dollar crib. However, his father in law is contributing $400k (he’s a dr and spoils all his daughters) so without that monster contribution he couldn’t afford that crib

You sound bitter of your friend.

You need to get out of his pockets.

He got a million dollar house and your jealous.

Lol.

One thing i wish i did earlier was contribute money to investing. Even a little makes a difference in the long run if you put a little in a plan. Take advantage of your employer's plan if available

You sound bitter of your friend.

You need to get out of his pockets.

He got a million dollar house and your jealous.

Lol.

Stop it bro lol. I got my life together, trust me. He only told me and another mutual friend because he knew we were the only ones that wouldn’t hate. All I said is you dunno anyone else’s situation to compare bank accounts.

i got no problem saying this
I got about 300 in the bank

and owe 7k in cc debt
times Are tough

just hoping I get back on my feet soon

just before someone says I’m lying , I’m not, those who have seen my past posts know I’ve had a rough couple of months this year

so yeah hoping to get on my feet fast

i got no problem saying this
I got about 300 in the bank

and owe 7k in cc debt
times Are tough

just hoping I get back on my feet soon

just before someone says I’m lying , I’m not, those who have seen my past posts know I’ve had a rough couple of months this year

so yeah hoping to get on my feet fast
Aye bruh just set up a deadline of like 2k u wanna pay off by March or something; it helps a lot. You can even pay like paying 1-5 bucks a day (if possible for u). It may seem minutiae rn, but the little stuff can really make a difference in the long run. If you're eating out (specifically fast food) stop and make home cooked meals that can stretch a few days and use that money u were gonna spend on eating out and put it towards paying off your debts. Most importantly you gotta watch your spending habits and check your balances. Past experiences gives me anxiety till this day when it comes to checking my bank account or credit balances, but it is a must so u can see where you're at financially. I hope that I helped u some way or another and good luck to u dawg.

Back
Top Bottom