NT, How much music do you have in your Itunes?

bobby light

Banned
1zb9u6d.png

It's crazy how many songs i have..used to have 11,000 on my old laptop then that got stolen..ended up getting a new one in feb and have rebounded to over14,000 songs..i used to d/l music like everyday..but since i have so much now i've chilled out..but every time i'm on the computer i realize theres analbum that i dont have or a mixtape that i want
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

i had to start from scratch since I lost all my songs from my old PC....i've probably only added 1/3 of my old cd's to itunes but I have 1979 songs...

i had 60ish gigs last week, but i started cleaning up my iTunes and music folders and have deleted about a third of it. im not completely done so im not sureexactly how much i have right now but im going to guess i will end up with around 35 gigs

3471, but that's on my new lap top that i got like 2 months ago. I had like 10,000+ songs on my old computer but I kind of wanted to start anew, ya dig?

Do you just put the entire album you d/l in your itunes? %!!! doing that any1 can get kind of library. I actually go through each song for a newly d/led albumand weed out the songs i don't like. I am at 1631, too lazy to listen through albums i have to find new stuff.

Originally Posted by YuraS718

Do you just put the entire album you d/l in your itunes? %!!! doing that any1 can get kind of library. I actually go through each song for a newly d/led album and weed out the songs i don't like. I am at 1631, too lazy to listen through albums i have to find new stuff.
yeah thats what i do..i'm weird with my music..i like to have the entire album..skits and all depending on the artist..certain artist ihave..i d/l their album for like one or two songs..add them to itunes and delete the rest

Wow, 14000 songs must have cost you a lot of money.

A lot of people here have a lot of music. How could the music business be doing down south?

Hmm.

Back
Top Bottom