Nt how old were you when you start remebering

i remember things from when i was 1-2
pimp.gif

My first memory is when i was 3 waking up in the bed and askin my mom if we were goin to see my god mom that day.

I remember rocking a Hard ninja turtle shell backpack with a trident running around my house in some cartoon briefs on a hot summer morning!!
I'd say I was 2-3

I remember I was 2 or 3, I was drinking beer and accidentally spilled on my orange short sleeved plaid shirt. We even have it on tape, but I still remember itfrom first person.

My actual first memeory was me playing with my fisher price basketball hoop I was 3 because soon after my bday came my 4th bday I had 2 cakes a monster truckcake and a batman cake hell yeahhhhhhh, man them was the good days damn shame they didn't last long

This post just rejogged it, I can remember being at my grandparents farm and being taught how to bounce a ball from my dad (I think), I can still remember thatfeeling of achievement when I got it a couple of times.
pimp.gif
:
I must've been around 3 because my grandma sold the farm before I turned 4. Crazy to think I still remember that..

Back
Top Bottom