NT- How to approach someone on FB?

Originally Posted by Xplicit213

friend request, facebook chat, get digits

This.
Same rules as for the AIM game. Hit her on FB chat, make flirty small talk, then say something like, "i gotta go, whats your # so we can continue this conversation". Works most of the time, and once you get her texting you its 
baa.gif

Damn dudes are pathetic these days...Grow some balls and go up to her in person next time you see her on campus..Why hide behind the screen? Man up..

Go ahead and do it.

It might be a lil awkward when you guys actually talk in person...

Uh, when you exchange those looks next time, just go up to her and introduce yourself CONFIDENTLY.

Scenario:
You're walking from class and she's walking somewhere else by herself. You two exchange a look, pausing for a second. While you exchange your look, smile and approach her at a normal pace.
You: "Hi, I've seen you around campus a couple times before, but I've yet to introduce myself. I'm ____"

She'll likely give you a once over while shaking your hand, and go from there, introducing herself as well. Chit chat for no longer than a few minutes. Idk if you don't have ANYTHING to do, just say you have a group project or something.

As you wrap up the conversation
You: "So hey ___, it was nice talking to you, but I have to go work on a group project. How about we go out for ____ sometime?"

Make it something non threatening, in a public place. If your campus has a place other than a bland cafeteria to eat, go there. Ice cream, coffee, whatever.

But don't ask for her number. If she really wants to go with you, she'll offer it.

Here's what u do OP, when u see her on campus, subtly approach her and say this

"Excuse me, u look like the girl that facebook recommended me to befriend..."

Run w/ it from there

i'd say you probably shouldnt do it, like someone else mentioned, it may be a little awkward the first time you actually do talk in person

i don't check my messages or friend requests on the regular. so if you do decide to try to contact her on FB don't be disappointed if she doesn't respond...ever.

Some of you worry to much.

OP just message her and if you have any mutual friends get them to introduce you to her in REAL LIFE before trying to do anything.

jus add her as a friend 1st. after that wait til she says somethin in her status that can jumpoff a convo.

i.e. "that bonfire @ school was ***"

jus hit her on the chat like "we had a bonfire today? where was i?"

something like that. i do this n it works everytime if i dont already kno the girl.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Here's what u do OP, when u see her on campus, subtly approach her and say this

"Excuse me, u look like the girl that facebook recommended me to befriend..."

Run w/ it from there
AHHAHAHHAAHA...if only women had a sense of humor.  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I vote for trying this...you'll know if she is a keeper right away. (If a girl can take a d, she can take a joke)

Back
Top Bottom