NT- How to approach someone on FB?

I know FB is not the way to approach a girl, but right now this is my only option. I've been seeing this cute +#+ girl on campus for a while now but recently I haven't seen her in about 2 weeks. We've exchange some
embarassed.gif
eye contact just about each time...

So...I came across her facebook. Mind you I've never made conversation with her, so NT Casanovas, how do I approach this situation? Should I just send her a message, or a friendrequest? Or both?

Spoiler [+]
Already know the deal
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

24347_106318452727188_100000471016088_152824_7769703_n.jpg

25513_109111305781236_100000471016088_174499_4122679_n.jpg

keep it simple. don't add her yet.

send her a message. "Hey, not to be too forward or anything but I've seen you around campus and I was wondering if you were interested in grabbin coffee" (or whatever you'd like really).

^that's just an example but whatever you do...just be confident. that's not saying much since your talking over the computer though...but oh well.

if she gives you the digits or sounds interested then you're in. if things work out well then SHE will add YOU.
however, if she's not with it. Take the L.

Confidence is your best attribute in this scenario.

Pics dont do justice but yea...
^i see what youre saying but i aint gonna send her a message askin to get coffee 
roll.gif

Hmmm shawty got some mass tho.. More pics of mass
And OP.. Just do you. Add her on FB and approach her at school.. Tell her ur name maybe do something funny and get her name.. Small chat then digits

Don't do it.

It's one thing to stalk her on facebook if you haven't talked to her, but don't make contact first through FB. It just seems creepy and awkward. If you say you see her around campus, man up and talk to her. See if she wants to grab coffee or hang out, get her number, do it the traditional way.

Going through Facebook just sounds like an awkward cop out and you're too scared to do it in person.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Don't do it.

It's one thing to stalk her on facebook if you haven't talked to her, but don't make contact first through FB. It just seems creepy and awkward. If you say you see her around campus, man up and talk to her. See if she wants to grab coffee or hang out, get her number, do it the traditional way.

Going through Facebook just sounds like an awkward cop out and you're too scared to do it in person.
this

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

YNS

laugh.gif
usually when someone says this, they say it just to say it. In this situation, YNS.
Randomly adding girls on FB don't get you laid. The girl would just feel creeped out.

Back
Top Bottom