NT How was your Summer of 2011?

For the most part summer is pretty much wrapping up. I can say I easily had the best summer of my entire life and was an easy 10/10.

-Went to Bonnaroo with 2 people I knew and 6 people I didn't. One of the best experiences of my life and am certain to go back next year.
-Went to Milwaukee to see Kanye at Summerfest with my best friend I've followed Kanye with since day 1. Somehow we ended up center stage, 10 rows back, and nobody ever said a thing that we were in the wrong seats
grin.gif
Such a damn good night.
-Took a train to Chicago for Pitchfork Festival to see Odd Future with same friend I went to Milwaukee with. Music festivals in general are always a great time.
-Saw Kid Cudi, Incubus, got front row to Ludacris for free so not complaining. Basically I went to a lot of shows this summer.
-Had a fling with one girl, didn't work out but ehh it was fun while it lasted. Now kind of with someone else
roll.gif

Compared to last summer it was pretty eventful IMO, and the first time in my life I ever just felt free and fell in love with live music.

So NT how was your summer?

Mine ends tomorrow at noon
30t6p3b.gif

It was great though, met lots of cool people this summer and have started to enjoy the things about my life that used to bother me.
My new alcohol tolerance is not the business though
laugh.gif

my summer was definitely pretty enjoyable, by far the best I've had in a while. numerous trips to Kings Dominion, a trip to Vegas, open mics, and a couple concerts. I stayed lit and I started a fling with this chick I'm still fooling with.
pimp.gif

THE ONLY DOWNFALL OF THE SUMMER IS THE AMOUNT OF BREWS I'VE CONSUMED.
30t6p3b.gif

Pretty good and I still have a month left
pimp.gif

Went skdiving
Camping
Hiking
Basketball
BBQ's
Late night bars with friends
Going to the lake/driving my boat.

Summer was great.

In May I went to Miami for a weekend then Costa Rica for a week afterwards.

A month later in June I went back to Miami for a weekend to hang out with my sister and her bf because tickets were cheap.

And just two weeks ago I went to Puerto Rico for a week (2nd time there).

Arguably the most boring summer that I have had in 8 years. I went to Miami in May and to DC for 4th of July. I canceled a few trips to pay off some debt. Summer 2012 will be EPIC!!!!!!

Puerto Rico.
Disneyland/CA Adventure
Lots of going out.
Lots of beach/sun/boardwalk.

Spent way too much money.

Sucks that it's come to an end.

Good....until HP decided to drop the price on the Touchpad. Runied my summer by trying to search for this damn thing
laugh.gif

One of the best summers ever. I got my license, got a job, and smoked weed errday. Yeh

can't wait for school, dough

Back
Top Bottom