NT, how would you feel if ya girl told you u were lacking in a particular field?

Cliffnotes.... I been with my girl for a year and a half, and im real big on kissing. Long story short she has her moments where she doesn't feel likedoin it. Thats odd for me, so i pressed her on it. She said that sometimes she feels like the chemistry isnt there to kiss. I asked her if she felt like thisin the past and she said no.... I could see if we just got together, but we together for a while, and this is her first real relationship. I didnt trip, but mytougue games have been on point so ive heard. %%@ is a ego killer.
tired.gif

tell her you need a second opinion.

ditch her, she's whack. probably got A cup bitties too lol

Originally Posted by Compaqp5280

Cliffnotes.... I been with my girl for a year and a half, and im real big on kissing. Long story short she has her moments where she doesn't feel like doin it. Thats odd for me, so i pressed her on it. She said that sometimes she feels like the chemistry isnt there to kiss. I asked her if she felt like this in the past and she said no.... I could see if we just got together, but we together for a while, and this is her first real relationship. I didnt trip, but my tougue games have been on point so ive heard. %%@ is a ego killer.
tired.gif
Ouch, that sucks! Only one thing left to do...

10zq0s9.gif

Cliffnotes.... I been with my girl for a year and a half, and im real big on kissing. Long story short she has her moments where she doesn't feel like doin it. Thats odd for me, so i pressed her on it. She said that sometimes she feels like the chemistry isnt there to kiss. I asked her if she felt like this in the past and she said no.... I could see if we just got together, but we together for a while, and this is her first real relationship. I didnt trip, but my tougue games have been on point so ive heard. %%@ is a ego killer.
tired.gif
laugh.gif

Have ya had sex ? Also, after a year and half the relationship should be at the stage where it's like casual "Hi" not tongue kissin every timeyou get a chance. It's more of a mental thing if you in the relationship that long and just being in each other company is enough. Atleast this is what sheseems to feel like.

Use the "extra good tongue game" on the box bossman.

Would kill my ego, and make me crazy insecure like a lot of these NTer's.

But real talk, if you love her, yall would stay yall communication skills up and discuss what you both can work on to make this sex crazy. Relationships takework.

^^^
laugh.gif

But seriously OP talk to your girl man. Have mature convo about would could be better in the relationship.

I think this is an actual case of it's not you, it's her. There aint much you can do about it unless it's really bothering you, plus it could beworse she could be saying she aint in the mood for getting her box ate and no I never been in this situation. Aint none of my girls never told me this or if Iwas lacking they didn't bother to tell me. I naturally been good at kissing and honestly am not a big fan of doing it so more times than not I'd missthe opportunity when the chemistry is right.

If you really wanna fix it work on setting the mood and creating the right atmosphere. Get her really hot for it and then act like you won't. Some girlslike that teasing shh. If she really leaning on that chemistry stuff that's where you gotta focus or ignore it.

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I think this is an actual case of it's not you, it's her. There aint much you can do about it unless it's really bothering you, plus it could be worse she could be saying she aint in the mood for getting her box ate and no I never been in this situation. Aint none of my girls never told me this or if I was lacking they didn't bother to tell me. I naturally been good at kissing and honestly am not a big fan of doing it so more times than not I'd miss the opportunity when the chemistry is right.

If you really wanna fix it work on setting the mood and creating the right atmosphere. Get her really hot for it and then act like you won't. Some girls like that teasing shh. If she really leaning on that chemistry stuff that's where you gotta focus or ignore it.

Truth.

normal, dont know why you complaining tho.......................................

..................least she letting you smash..

It wont last, if shes acting like that already. Hope you keep the mistress at bay in case.

def. would kill the ego..

but as far as what's going on I have no clue, it could be a million things.. Girls are so damn complicated it could be that she's scared, she hatesyou, she doesn't feel the way she used too, she is starting to like someone else, she is in love/smashing someone else, she is bored because you have beentogether so long, etc.

I've given up on trying to decipher a woman's message. If she don't tell me I won't say anything more than What wrong?

Me on the other hand I just spill the beans and don't act like the riddler and give her 700 million different things that make no sense.

roll.gif
IHeartBoost wrote:

tired.gif
Ouch, that sucks! Only one thing left to do...

10zq0s9.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Drop down and get your falcon on!

Back
Top Bottom