NT how would you turn 10$ into 20$

Like the title said. No i will not 2 nicks and sell them as dimes. IM talking about Legitimite ways to flip your cash. Any tips? suggestions, feedback. would be greatly appreciated. Also im not up on the computer jawns, like filling surveys for money.. i find them a waste of time *kanye shrug* maybe you can prove me wrong?

Originally Posted by moundraised23

dice game
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.. just don't crap out.

Tell someone I'll trade them the $10 for a $20 and give them $20 later in the week so they basically make $30. Then never see them again.

wait OP do you mean double your money

or do you literally need $20 and you currently have $10? if so....wow. it's $10 dude, you don't need a master plan to come up with that.

Naw i was just sayin hypotheticly. i was just using them numbers a double ups. like i done flipped everything and anything. im just looking for new legal hustles ect.ect. U never kno wit niketalk

Originally Posted by Hizzle

Tell someone I'll trade them the $10 for a $20 and give them $20 later in the week so they basically make $30. Then never see them again.

roll.gif
u know how many times i did that? @%!# i even sat at corner stores waiting for young bols 2 buy cigs. n then told them id get them for them then i took the money n told them take it up with the guy in the store, he knew i was buying them for you. @%!# if anything i saved they lifes. Cigs is a nasty habit

Originally Posted by mackmittenzz

Naw i was just sayin hypotheticly. i was just using them numbers a double ups. like i done flipped everything and anything. im just looking for new legal hustles ect.ect. U never kno wit niketalk

maybe you should try flipping burgers

Back
Top Bottom