NT Hunters

I want to start hunting but my dad's dad never took him when he went so I can't really ask my father to take me.
How did yall get started, and what do you use and what do you hunt?

30-06
- Deer
- Elk
- Cougar
- Black bear

.22 LR
- Rabbit
- Neutrea
- Coyote

12 Gauge Shotgun
- Grouse
- Quail
- Rock Dove

Most of the men, and a quite a few of the women, in my family hunt so that's how I got into it.

i need to find someone who will let me go with them. couple of my friends do but i haven't seen them since graduation last year

hunting is mean. Seriously I never understood the pleasure in killing something! Y'all aint' eating it you just shoot it tag it and mount it. Next timeyou hunt look at the animal in the eyes and tell me if you still wanna kill it!
frown.gif

Hunting... I just don't see the challenge.

Just grab the gun for the job. Find a good spot and wait. They all come to you eventually.

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

hunting is mean. Seriously I never understood the pleasure in killing something! Y'all aint' eating it you just shoot it tag it and mount it. Next time you hunt look at the animal in the eyes and tell me if you still wanna kill it!
frown.gif
I eat it. I look at them all in the eyes before I kill them, Get to know them a little.

hunting is mean. Seriously I never understood the pleasure in killing something! Y'all aint' eating it you just shoot it tag it and mount it. Next time you hunt look at the animal in the eyes and tell me if you still wanna kill it!
frown.gif

Are you a vegetarian?

If you aren't, then your post is totally idiotic. Tons of people eat what they hunt.
smh.gif

How is mine full of ignorance? I never said that hunters were bad people. I just stated that in my opinion hunting animals presents no challenge. In everysituation you'll always be the one with the advantage. Mr. Black Bear isn't ganna come from behind and maul you.

Originally Posted by Vendetta

How is mine full of ignorance? I never said that hunters were bad people. I just stated that in my opinion hunting animals presents no challenge. In every situation you'll always be the one with the advantage. Mr. Black Bear isn't ganna come from behind and maul you.
Have you ever been hunting?

Originally Posted by omgitswes

I want to start hunting but my dad's dad never took him when he went so I can't really ask my father to take me.
How did yall get started, and what do you use and what do you hunt?
Find out where you can get your hunting license near you..You go to class for 2 days and you get tested, its pretty simple

My older brother hunts so that's how i got into it

for the record, i do it as a hobby..i eat it and dont do it for trophies and to re-sell the fur
laugh.gif

gita hunting license and you'll learn from there wasn't really a fan of hunting i just know.

Originally Posted by soltheman

frown.gif

Are you a vegetarian?

If you aren't, then your post is totally idiotic. Tons of people eat what they hunt.
smh.gif

Hunting on public land always ends up like this

Wake up early in the morning and off you go hunting -
happy.gif

Arrive to your stand/blinds - and your still happy
happy.gif

Your waiting there for about an hour and now your like -
tired.gif

Than you see some ducks flying towards you and now your getting ready -
glasses.gif

Right when your bout to shoot, 50 hunters who you had no idea were there come up around you and shoot -
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
alien.gif

Back
Top Bottom