NT Husbands, Wives, Boyfriend and Girlfriends: Do You Cheat?

Originally Posted by Storm2006

Serious topic. I don't know if this is just me but this is one thing I see often that I can't stand. Seems like all of my friends, male and female alike, do it, but who am I to tell them how to handle their relationship. I love a liar but a hate a cheater.

How do you guys feel about this?
I know I could get ripped for this but this is how I feel. Cheating is not a big deal unless one is engaged or married.

Maybe it's because I've been burned in the past but I'm cynical and I'm just gonna do me.

And ain't no P like new P
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MrMoneyInDaBank

I see the game from all sides now. I've cheated in a past relationship, been cheated on, and am currently in a faithful relationship.

People cheat for a number of reasons, I would say the top 3 being

1. Insecurity- often times ppl have so little self confidence that they need to be validated by getting ppl to sleep with them
2. Fear- When you've been in a long relationship, even though you may want to break up, your used to the routine of the relationship and are afraid to break that routine.
3. Vindictive behavior- some ppl that have been hurt feel their only way to get revenge is to hurt others. So they cheat with the intention of making others feel what they felt.
4. They want the best of both worlds

The bottom line is somehow, someway cheating is going to catch up to you, and when it does, it hits hard.
I don't necessarily believe in karma. Cheating might catch up with you in that current relationship but I don't think it means you will get cheated on in the future

I believe that as long as you're ok with eventually getting caught (meaning you do not plan on marrying chick) then do you

I've been cheated on, but I have never cheated. I know I'm a guy and whatever, but if I'm any kind of exclusive relationship, I can't cheat.

If you even think you're going to cheat, don't get in the relationship in the first place.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by RedMan

While I have never cheated in my life I don't understand the whole if you are going to cheat break up idea. Some time you want to try out something else. I would compare it to driving a Honda Accord everyday some days you want to drive a different car even though the Honda meets all your needs. You don't want to buy the other car but rather take it for a test spin.

Trying out new things also let's you know if what you have is good or not. You could realized what you have is lack luster or you could also find out that you have a gem. This applies to men and women.

80/20 Rule.

EDIT: By the way, the hypocrisy in this thread is ridiculous! Honestly anybody that says they don't even think about cheating is a liar. Staight up!

Explain to me what's the difference between cheating and fapping to Rosa Acosta's workout video while you're girl is at work? What defines cheating to y'all? Because honestly I know MOST of you guys are full of it.
you really believe masturbating and cheating w/a physical person are the same?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by RedMan

While I have never cheated in my life I don't understand the whole if you are going to cheat break up idea. Some time you want to try out something else. I would compare it to driving a Honda Accord everyday some days you want to drive a different car even though the Honda meets all your needs. You don't want to buy the other car but rather take it for a test spin.

Trying out new things also let's you know if what you have is good or not. You could realized what you have is lack luster or you could also find out that you have a gem. This applies to men and women.

80/20 Rule.

EDIT: By the way, the hypocrisy in this thread is ridiculous! Honestly anybody that says they don't even think about cheating is a liar. Staight up!

Explain to me what's the difference between cheating and fapping to Rosa Acosta's workout video while you're girl is at work? What defines cheating to y'all? Because honestly I know MOST of you guys are full of it.
you really believe masturbating and cheating w/a physical person are the same?

Honestly yeah I do. To me, it's all conscience when it comes to loyalty, cheating... ect.

It's in the same boat as finding a $10 on the ground in front of cashier. Do you take it and keep it? Consciously you probably won't. But what if another person took it, walked up to you and said you can have it?

You tell me what's the real difference between having sex with a random girl because I find her attractive and going home and searching for the right girl in a video on Spankwire to bust a nut to.

the lying and going behind your girls back in the difference...

you wanna get your nut & nothing is wrong w/that but when you have to lie about it to your SO thats a problem

no way would i be hurt or felt cheated on if my guy was on Spankwire or whatever fapping
laugh.gif

you wanna get your nut & nothing is wrong w/that but when you have to lie about it to your SO thats a problem

no way would i be hurt or felt cheated on if my guy was on Spankwire or whatever fapping
laugh.gif

What if your girl doesnt like you watching pron and one must lie about it and fap behind your girls back?
Is it cheating then?

laugh.gif

So then wouldn't the question be upon your partner?

Because I know a lot of insecure females that will be
mad.gif
if they found out their man is fapping behind their back. On some "I can't satisfy/please my man" deal.

AND I know a lot of females that don't mind or atleast know that their man is sleeping around.

How about swingers? Technically they ARE sleeping with other people. But since their partner is okay with it, it's not 'cheating'.

Originally Posted by CarlosZilla

If my girl would just let me know that she wants to cheat, I wouldn't even be mad, no hard feelings, we just break-up (ok a little mad, but at least it would relieve me if she hadn't done it yet).
This

I feel like everyone has the potential to cheat, so should it happen to me, I won't be all devastated. I myself am not a cheater.
But IMO If you're going to act on the urge to cheat you should just stay single.

If you would cheat on your spouse...you are not mature enough to man up and just tell them you would rather be with someone else or the relationship is something you do not want.  Most folks are greedy and try and have their cake and eat it to or they suffer from society's standard that cheating makes you more of a "man."

No bueno, every %%%*$ will test you though and you have to withstand it and man up if she id the one you care for unconditionally.

The only time you wouldn't consider cheating is when you're in a very serious relationship and really care for your significant other. Otherwise, you're most likely to cheat or at least want to.

Originally Posted by Diego

laugh.gif

What if your girl doesnt like you watching pron and one must lie about it and fap behind your girls back?
Is it cheating then?

i did mean to say that it does depend on the couple...but to say in general fapping and cheating are the same i don't agree

laugh.gif

mad.gif
if they found out their man is fapping behind their back. On some "I can't satisfy/please my man" deal.

AND I know a lot of females that don't mind or atleast know that their man is sleeping around.

How about swingers? Technically they ARE sleeping with other people. But since their partner is okay with it, it's not 'cheating'.
if the other person is ok w/it how is that cheating? the biggest thing in a swinging relationship is being open and honest w/your partner...

if thats what the couple agrees on its not cheating...its just sex w/other people

laugh.gif

mad.gif

if the other person is ok w/it how is that cheating? the biggest thing in a swinging relationship is being open and honest w/your partner...

if thats what the couple agrees on its not cheating...its just sex w/other people

Basically as I stated. It's all about conscience and emotions. Because cheating =/= sex with other people.

Not my style.. but
RedMan wrote:

Trying out new things also let's you know if what you have is good or not. You could realized what you have is lack luster or you could also find out that you have a gem. This applies to[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] men and women.[/font]

This can't be the only person who somewhat understands the psychology behind cheating.. This thread is disappointing

mad.gif

Basically as I stated. It's all about conscience and emotions. Because cheating =/= sex with other people.

it does if thats not what you two agreed upon

over course there is emotional cheating also but i assumed this was really about physical cheating

You should get your experience up before you hop into a relationship. 

One does not get to drive a ferrari and then question its performance and proceed to test drive other honda civics, bmws, etc.  At a certain point when your tastes are cultivated and likes/dislikes are all in order...you know when you have a gem. 

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Not my style.. but
RedMan wrote:

Trying out new things also let's you know if what you have is good or not. You could realized what you have is lack luster or you could also find out that you have a gem. This applies to[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] men and women.[/font]
This can't be the only person who somewhat understands the psychology behind cheating.. This thread is disappointing

I understand the psychology behind cheating.
Just because a dude cheats on his wife doesn't mean he doesn't love her.

Back
Top Bottom