NT Husbands, Wives, Boyfriend and Girlfriends: Do You Cheat?

Nope. I don't have the heart too
frown.gif

my gf is the best! she told me i can have a threesome (with 2 other girls) since it is my fantasy, as long as I dont tell her. I told her she better not do anything with any guy.

Originally Posted by jehims

my gf is the best! she told me i can have a threesome (with 2 other girls) since it is my fantasy, as long as I dont tell her. I told her she better not do anything with any guy.

haha! What about two guys?

laugh.gif
she trying to alleviate her guilty conscience famb

Stop being naive and up your standards. Then you won't be running in to these people.

Haven't read the full thread, will finish reading later. My take is, how would you feel if your girl cheated on you? If you're ok with it, then why are yall trying to fool yourselves into thinking you're in a monogamous relationship and why don't yall just stay single? I think if I ever cheated, I would tell my girl and just explain what happened.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

But this isn't true at all.

I love having some one there for me at all times knowing she will give and do anything for me.  And i will do the same for her.  I also love sex.  My one and only isn't having sex with me as much.  I want that sex.  I go have it with some one else.  I don't love her any less then i did before cheating.  And when you have a GF you get sex all the time.  When you are single you don't.  So to a man it is beneficial to have a GF from that standpoint.

I know it sounds archaic but there is truth in there.  I loved being in a relationship too much to ruin it by taking a chance at cheating (ended up breaking it off when i had feelings for another girl but never acted on them i have a super guilty conscience).  But i can easily see why guys do it.  
Ok, I will try not to write an essay. It is so much easier expressing myself talking consicely when speaking than writing on a topic like this. 

So then why don't you get into an open relationship? Where you are with that one girl, but she is cool with you having sex with other girls?

My point is just that if you are prone to cheat,then do not get into a committed relationship in which you agreed for it to be exclusive and monogamous. But why do people agree to monogamous relationships? It is because they want each other and share affection only with each other, and not others outside that exclusitivity.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

laugh.gif
she trying to alleviate her guilty conscience famb
laugh.gif
He'll never know.

Guys are claiming its ok to sleep around as long as you love your girl and go home to her. If you do love her why are you putting her through all this? If you can find a girl who can put up with that then great, but if not don't feed her the bs assuring her its ok cause you love her. You claim you love her but you are willing to hurt her and violate her trust just so you can "test drive." The double standard thing is getting old (although I don't doubt some girls out there are still willing to accept it), guys get emotionally attached and girls feel physical attraction just as well.

It's about control which clearly some of you guys don't have. And don't tell me about it being our primal instinct. Men have evolved throughout the generations, we are able to be dominant species because we have morality and control, without that we'd just end up destroying each other. Its normal for guys to see a hot girl and want to tap that or for a girl to present herself, it is hard to turn down. But its all about control, and up to you on how you want to react upon the given situation.

Regardless, bottom line is if you can't control yourself do yourself and others a favor and just stay single or find someone willing to accept your behavior.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by Jking0821

But this isn't true at all.

I love having some one there for me at all times knowing she will give and do anything for me.  And i will do the same for her.  I also love sex.  My one and only isn't having sex with me as much.  I want that sex.  I go have it with some one else.  I don't love her any less then i did before cheating.  And when you have a GF you get sex all the time.  When you are single you don't.  So to a man it is beneficial to have a GF from that standpoint.

I know it sounds archaic but there is truth in there.  I loved being in a relationship too much to ruin it by taking a chance at cheating (ended up breaking it off when i had feelings for another girl but never acted on them i have a super guilty conscience).  But i can easily see why guys do it.  
Ok, I will try not to write an essay. It is so much easier expressing myself talking consicely when speaking than writing on a topic like this. 

So then why don't you get into an open relationship? Where you are with that one girl, but she is cool with you having sex with other girls?

My point is just that if you are prone to cheat,then do not get into a committed relationship in which you agreed for it to be exclusive and monogamous. But why do people agree to monogamous relationships? It is because they want each other and share affection only with each other, and not others outside that exclusitivity.

I hear you on the easier to talk about this.  This kind of thing always intrigues me as how people have different views on societal / moral norms so don't take anything i say personally just asking questions.

But from personal experience.....i have never met a girl in or out of a relationship that is ok with this "open relationship" concept.  Basically an open relationship to a female means you don't really like them that much if you want other girls other then her.  And that isn't completely true, but is partially. 

And i know man has evolved.  But people in here admitting that it takes self control to try not to cheat on their GFs.  Is that right? why should you not do something you want to do?  Are you only not doing it because it hurts some one else? Just a big physiological circle that i can't really get my head around.  Why would i not do something i want to do? you only live once? type situation

In the end its all a give and a take.  If you want to cheat on your girl and know she isn't ok with it.  Then you risk losing her.  If this new P that you "need" is worth losing your girl then go ahead and cheat.  If you don't think its worth it then don't.  I think this has happened all the time but now its just easier to get caught with facebook and twitter and social media putting everyone's business out there   

Back
Top Bottom