NT Husbands, Wives, Boyfriend and Girlfriends: Do You Cheat?

storm2006

Supporter
Serious topic. I don't know if this is just me but this is one thing I see often that I can't stand. Seems like all of my friends, male and female alike, do it, but who am I to tell them how to handle their relationship. I love a liar but a hate a cheater.

How do you guys feel about this?

If you gon cheat break up
30t6p3b.gif

People who cheat are scum bruh. They get no respect from me.

If my girl would just let me know that she wants to cheat, I wouldn't even be mad, no hard feelings, we just break-up (ok a little mad, but at least it would relieve me if she hadn't done it yet). But what pisses me off is that people want to have both worlds, having sex one hour with someone else, and then coming to a loving relationship the other. It's just repulsive in more than one way.

I agree with you guys on its unnecessary to cheat. Just break it off with your girl and go bang others.  Or just stay single if that's your mentality

But just to play devils advocate.  You don't think you can bang a girl and not still be in love with your significant other?  Is it that bad that you see a girl want to bang her...she wants to bang you...you have no emotional connection just a physical one...you do it and keep it moving back to the girl you love and care about?

Yes I know self control blah blah blah but if your girl was cool with you doing it would that change things?  If she said o sleep with anyone i will still be faithful to you but i understand you sometimes want something different.  Would you still think of it as such a bad thing?

I swear we need a break because for the past month she has been a different person. A hallpass os sorts.

While I have never cheated in my life I don't understand the whole if you are going to cheat break up idea. Some time you want to try out something else. I would compare it to driving a Honda Accord everyday some days you want to drive a different car even though the Honda meets all your needs. You don't want to buy the other car but rather take it for a test spin.

Trying out new things also let's you know if what you have is good or not. You could realized what you have is lack luster or you could also find out that you have a gem. This applies to men and women.

Originally Posted by RedMan

While I have never cheated in my life I don't understand the whole if you are going to cheat break up idea. Some time you want to try out something else. I would compare it to driving a Honda Accord everyday some days you want to drive a different car even though the Honda meets all your needs. You don't want to buy the other car but rather take it for a test spin.

Trying out new things also let's you know if what you have is good or not. You could realized what you have is lack luster or you could also find out that you have a gem. This applies to men and women.

Might as well be single then.

Would you be happy if you came back from working, or came back from a long semester of not seeing your girl, and she hits you with a "I had sex with a couple guys, some at the same time, but I just wanted to let you know its ok because I was just testing things out, and realized that while I was taking it up in my mouth and poophole, I saw that I have a good thing going with you." I never understood that mentality either. :/

I believe in Karma - 10 fold and currently don't do relationships. Not that I won't ever be in a relationship with a female but when your focused and have other more important things to do in YOUR OWN life then you focus on the importance of your daily routines. Secondly, I'm not the best looking male out there and its not that I believe people are ugly or beautiful, however, that saying goes. It's very out in the open with my (faults). Still I stay determined looking for friendships because people change every minute. The last relationship I was in I cheated and I held myself accountable to everything that happened within the relationship and out of the relationship and its continuing to haunt me till this day. What I did learn was that GOD is powerful and sometimes what you think is right for you isn't always what you would want for yourself. I put people first to the point a lot my life was in danger but I somehow got over. I learned a lot from different relationships I was in and the last one I put myself in so it felt a lot better leaving than the previous which was half of my life involved into it without any evidence of the murder(s).

Originally Posted by CarlosZilla

RedMan wrote:

Would you be happy if you came back from working, or came back from a long semester of not seeing your girl, and she hits you with a "I had sex with a couple guys, some at the same time, but I just wanted to let you know its ok because I was just testing things out, and realized that while I was taking it up in my mouth and poophole, I saw that I have a good thing going with you." I never understood that mentality either. :/

do me a favor bro, understand its 2011 and people really won't tell you they dont care about you atleast not normally. at times they will let you know they don't care. Its not because they are having a bad day?! now your girl is basically doing her, going out, and meeting people. So, for example, she just happens to meet people who i just explained think like her, say those same exact things, leaving you screwed and now are forced* to change your idea of what route your going in life... just in case you end up in a ditch. I'ma tell you something I watch sexual flicks and for some reason I knew the entire time those films were going to be the scapegoats to my reality of why I can't stay in a relationship. My choice and what I look like and the fact GOD has something better for me than the Devil ever will have... yea, my relationship with GOD is pretty decent and I'm trying my hardest to share whats good with him with others but its hard. (if that matters)

I would never cheat. My moral code won't allow me to.

but that doesn't stop me from looking at women on the street saying in my head "I would bang her, her and her but maybe not her......well maybe if I was zooted"
laugh.gif

but my girl knows I do this. I think she is a little bi because she looks at girls too.

I think the most important thing in a relationship is communication and understanding. If you have the urge to sleep with someone else then try to convince your girl to join in.
devil.gif

I did in my 1st marriage and learned some valuable lessons while doing so.  Now I'm getting married in less than a month and I promised not to do it again.  It's just not worth the headaches, pain, etc that cheating creates.  

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

If you gon cheat break up
30t6p3b.gif

This.

May I also say how ridiculously shocked yet pleased I am to see how many people are responding that they disagree with cheating. Yay NT!

I have no respect for people who cheat. I won't be friends with someone who pulls garbage like that. If they're willing to F over someone they're in love with, what makes you think they won't do it to friends too?

It takes a real man/woman to not cheat. Grow up. If you're not ready for it, then leave it.

if you are not ready to be with one person dont get in a relationship.

if you have the urge to cheat fight it or leave the relationship.

when it comes to cheating, its more to it than just the emotional damage. think about how you are putting both of your lives at risk, health wise.

Sure, why not. If im clever enough to be able to have my cake and eat it too then why shouldn't I? Because some people think it's wrong? Miss me with that bs.
jk leaving>>cheating

Originally Posted by CarlosZilla

RedMan wrote:

That's taking it to the extreme. You might as well say instead of taking out other cars for a spin you empty out your kid's college fund so you can make a down payment on a lambo or some other super expensive car.

Back
Top Bottom