NT Hype..... UNappreciation!

From kicks to movies, to athletes, to mixtapes... NT members always seems to get my expectations really high or really low. Does any one else see the trend? I swear to this day I'd watch Wolfman over Avatar. And that yes the 13's > 6's. And yes Clinton > Obama I swear yall make a ++%*$ think twice about some of this +%!@.

It's your fault for not taking people's opinions with a grain of salt and getting too excited or disappointed

I've seen a lot of people's taste in movies, music, tv, etc. and then I think twice about when they recommend something on here.

Don't buy into hype, manage your expectations and just figure things out for yourself.

I see the Hype has hit this thread already
nerd.gif

Shaze804 wrote:
COOLnificent wrote:
I see the Hype has hit this thread already
nerd.gif

roll.gif

laugh.gif

My point exactly..... what did i say to make cats think I don't have my own opinion. I never said I fell into the hype, I just dont get 90% of the hype on here.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

It's your fault for not taking people's opinions with a grain of salt and getting too excited or disappointed

I've seen a lot of people's taste in movies, music, tv, etc. and then I think twice about when they recommend something on here.

Don't buy into hype, manage your expectations and just figure things out for yourself.

Your on NT because it's a group of you peers. I look at NT as that friend you don't talk to unless your really bored (sorry) but your still a friend none the less. And everyone takes their friends view into consideration.

Why do people like you find the need to be a NT pops?

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Your on NT because it's a group of you peers. I look at NT as that friend you don't talk to unless your really bored (sorry) but your still a friend none the less. And everyone takes their friends view into consideration.

Why do people like you find the need to be a NT pops?
a NT pops?
laugh.gif
  Why do people like you have to complain about NT hype when it's not that big of a deal.

Assuming all the NTers are my friends or peers, that doesn't automatically make their opinion valuable or trustworthy.  Look through some threads about people's favorite movies and tv shows... when people list Belly, Day After Tomorrow, and Saw 4 as their favorite or best movies, I don't take their opinions too seriously.  Some people have bad tastes, yes even friends, so take everything with a grain of salt and don't trust NT's opinions on everything as fact.

Back
Top Bottom