NT I am feeling a little bit jaded

havent seen or talked to my ex in 3 years
2 weeks ago she called me out. we drank then we smashed

caught the feelings and now she just told me she is seeing someone

this feeling sucks......

Why did you go and see her again?

Unless you ended the relationship as friends I don't know why you'd want to meet up with her.

And she's seeing someone but she still met up with you and let you smash? That's not a cool move on her part
30t6p3b.gif

i already deaded everything, i think its the best solution
dont want blind hope or anything
but damn i feel like crap
frown.gif

This + some foul news I got tonight, certify even more that women are the most deceiving beings on this planet.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

This + some foul news I got tonight, certify even more that women are the most deceiving beings on this planet.

Sorry to hear that G. Damn.
30t6p3b.gif

What happened if you don't mind sharing?
nerd.gif

When temptation comes, avoid it. Next time you have to be stronger than that brother.

I swear making contact with exs most of the time just ends up in heartache sprinkled with regret
ohwell.gif

Please stop with this %!@%..

Granted I don't know what you're going through and you probably just said that out of anger/frustration or whatever..still.

.. this goes for women too..I HATE when women say "men are dogs/men cheat/men deceive etc etc".

^^^im not even going through anything myself man...my post didn't come from anger, just an observation ive made over the years....if your conscience is clean, don't let my post offend you.

Listen, you were lucky enough to get another taste of it.. now let it go. You were already used to not having her around, get back to that.. good luck bro, stay freshh
smokin.gif

.. Listen to drizzy's new song, might make you feel better lol
smokin.gif

qft 
eyes.gif
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 ...but to lighten the mood though, pics of ex?
nerd.gif

stop tryna fall in love with anyone who lets you smash. She's prob got her own problems, maybe just doesn't like you in that way. Enjoy it for what it is and just work on yourself in the mean time. #+** will improve. Atleast she told you she was seeing someone and didn't respond how women in that situation normally do...fueled by their own shame and guilt disposing of it onto your psyche making you feel like #+**.

Just saying.. those types of comments are weak. Gender bashing FTL.

My conscious is clear..but of course I'm going to speak up when I see such a terrible statement.

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Just saying.. those types of comments are weak. Gender bashing FTL.

My conscious is clear..but of course I'm going to speak up when I see such a terrible statement.

Just because you personally don't do it, doesn't mean that the majority of women don't gender bash men ALL THE TIME....funny thing is we men are light years away from the type of game a woman can play, it's just the reality I've been exposed to personally...please don't take it personal.

Can you tell us of your observations? ^

Edit: Doesn't jaded mean you're use to this feeling so much that it doesn't bother you anymore?

I understand what you're saying..you're gathering this from your own experiences/observations which we all do with pretty everything I guess..but just to have that type of mindset against women 
tired.gif
but alright, just wanted to get some insight on where you were coming from. It's late, night.

So let me get this straight O.P. your ex hit you up ya'll kicked it and smashed after in which she informed you that she is seeing someone else...... WOW that happened to me once and guess what? I realised my ex was a bird and I moved on. Let's see, there are about I dunno only a few billion women on planet earth yet you are letting one simple minded girl I'm sure isn't but 22 max stress you out because she is confused and trying to figure it all out and you got hurt in the process. Sounds like two selfish kids to me. Do yourself a favor and remember that you have a whole life filled with ups and downs to live and this is absolutely nothing but a learning experience. "Jaded" is for punks that take them game personally and hold grudges. Be a %#*!$+% G and never take anything personally in life unless its a deliberate attack on your life. This broad ain't kill you she just lusted for some more of your meat and informed you that she is "emotionally attached" to some new meat. Take it as a compliment and push forward. Life is too short and you a acting rather female dog. You're a king stop acting like a peon.

Originally Posted by hymen man

ksteezy, i thought you just got married.. like a few months ago?

I am, and im happy and I also trust her, but im not blind, will never put anything passed any female bro.

Back
Top Bottom