NT, I Can't Hold A Conversation... VOL.:(

Joined Nov 18, 2007
How long do your conversations last before the awkward silence?
awkward turtle.

Joined Sep 18, 2008
"hey"

hey

"...sooo, how're you?"

good, you?

"I'm cool...how's your day? !%*! I already asked that"

...bye

Joined Jan 1, 2009
start with small talk. then explore whoever it is you are talk to's interest and expand from there. always keep it simple and relevant.

Joined Jan 24, 2007
wait,

but if i keep asking questions about themselves wont that

sound kinda.... weird?

c'mon, 10 min of me asking you questions?

this aint no interview!

Joined May 25, 2008
Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Everyone's favorite topic is THEMSELVES. Just ask them questions about themselves.
Throw in some jokes and there you have it.

Originally Posted by northparkblind

wait,

sound kinda.... weird?

this aint no interview!

Just add some comments and what not. Its really not that hard just try to act like you're already comfortable with the person your talking to.

Joined Nov 5, 2007
I have the same problem, but then most chicks have nothing interesting to say anyways.
Me: "So what's new with you?"
Her: "Blah blah blah facebook. Blah blah blah kittens. Blah blah blah she said, 'Blah blah blah.' Blah blah blah if you don't agree withall of my opinions I won't sleep with you. Blah blah blah."
Me: "Dear God kill me now."

Joined Apr 1, 2009
Originally Posted by northparkblind

wait,

sound kinda.... weird?

this aint no interview!
Nah, cus she'll start asking you questions in return, or you just play off of her answers, but let her do most of the talking. Your objectiveis to get laid and seem like you care, not to tell your life story.

Joined Apr 20, 2004
Small talk...ask about the person or talk about what youre up to today. If youre done with that use pop culture and observation with things around you(have youseen that show ____?, *sees bmw on road* what do you think about the new bimmers?). you can NEVER run out of things to say.

Joined Sep 18, 2008
It's not too bad if the first time around is awkward. It's the second time that you should be worried about.

Joined Jan 24, 2007
Originally Posted by General Johnson

northparkblind wrote:
[hr][/hr]
wait,

sound kinda.... weird?

this aint no interview!
Nah, cus she'll start asking you questions in return, or you just play off of her answers, but let her do most of the talking. Your objective
is to get laid and seem like you care, not to tell your life story.

imma try some of these advice tomorrow

i'll try to give yall an update if my mission was a fail or success

but more advice wont hurt!

Joined May 27, 2004
Just relax and don't get flustered. Keeping your composure is key. Keep the first few convos short so you will have more to talk about later

Joined Apr 20, 2004
You also have to be in the "moment" and not stuck thinking in your head trying to figure out what to say next during those pauses. Just let theconversation flow and it should be natural, say whatevers in your head. Pauses in convos are ok but dont try to hard for rapport. You generally want to talkfor around 10 secs then let the other person say whatever..

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now