NT, I Can't Hold A Conversation... VOL.:(

frown.gif
smh.gif

How long do your conversations last before the awkward silence?
awkward turtle.

"hey"

hey

"...sooo, how're you?"

good, you?

"I'm cool...how's your day? !%*! I already asked that"

...bye

start with small talk. then explore whoever it is you are talk to's interest and expand from there. always keep it simple and relevant.

wait,

but if i keep asking questions about themselves wont that

sound kinda.... weird?

c'mon, 10 min of me asking you questions?

this aint no interview!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Everyone's favorite topic is THEMSELVES. Just ask them questions about themselves.

Throw in some jokes and there you have it.

Originally Posted by northparkblind

wait,

sound kinda.... weird?

this aint no interview!
laugh.gif

Just add some comments and what not. Its really not that hard just try to act like you're already comfortable with the person your talking to.

I have the same problem, but then most chicks have nothing interesting to say anyways.
Me: "So what's new with you?"
Her: "Blah blah blah facebook. Blah blah blah kittens. Blah blah blah she said, 'Blah blah blah.' Blah blah blah if you don't agree withall of my opinions I won't sleep with you. Blah blah blah."
Me: "Dear God kill me now."

Originally Posted by northparkblind

wait,

sound kinda.... weird?

this aint no interview!
laugh.gif
Nah, cus she'll start asking you questions in return, or you just play off of her answers, but let her do most of the talking. Your objectiveis to get laid and seem like you care, not to tell your life story.

Small talk...ask about the person or talk about what youre up to today. If youre done with that use pop culture and observation with things around you(have youseen that show ____?, *sees bmw on road* what do you think about the new bimmers?). you can NEVER run out of things to say.

It's not too bad if the first time around is awkward. It's the second time that you should be worried about.

Originally Posted by General Johnson

northparkblind wrote:

wait,

sound kinda.... weird?

this aint no interview!
laugh.gif
Nah, cus she'll start asking you questions in return, or you just play off of her answers, but let her do most of the talking. Your objective
is to get laid and seem like you care, not to tell your life story.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

imma try some of these advice tomorrow

i'll try to give yall an update if my mission was a fail or success

but more advice wont hurt!
pimp.gif

Just relax and don't get flustered. Keeping your composure is key. Keep the first few convos short so you will have more to talk about later

You also have to be in the "moment" and not stuck thinking in your head trying to figure out what to say next during those pauses. Just let theconversation flow and it should be natural, say whatevers in your head. Pauses in convos are ok but dont try to hard for rapport. You generally want to talkfor around 10 secs then let the other person say whatever..

Back
Top Bottom