NT, I caught a bandit raiding my garbage today...

Originally Posted by j671

man those things are no joke..i went to my car one day and that sucker was INSIDE!!!!!never leave your sun roof open at a park!

Damn, dude.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

Originally Posted by j671

man those things are no joke..i went to my car one day and that sucker was INSIDE!!!!!never leave your sun roof open at a park!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i woulda been shook
you know it ...but all i did was open the door and put a chicken nugget on the ground and ran for it.......he had the last laugh though..that foolpissed in my car......never again windows down....

I was just putting pieces of chicken breasts in the cage, but he kept just grabbing them. Then I got sneaky and put a little chicken and steak inside of a plastic container, and poked holes in the top so he'd smell it. I can't believe it actually worked.
Damn, dude is eating better than some people in the world.

I would have put rat poison on the chicken, or throw the cage in a lake.

EDIT:
This reminds me of...

FF>> to 2:48
"I Hate You!!!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

those things creep me out for some reason. im more scared of those things than snakes.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

I was just putting pieces of chicken breasts in the cage, but he kept just grabbing them. Then I got sneaky and put a little chicken and steak inside of a plastic container, and poked holes in the top so he'd smell it. I can't believe it actually worked.
Damn, dude is eating better than some people in the world.

I would have put rat poison on the chicken, or throw the cage in a lake.

EDIT:
This reminds me of...

roll.gif
at him eating those almonds

Originally Posted by davidisgodly

UGH I HATE RACCOOONS, OVERGROWN RAT.

Is anyone with me? I hate insects, bugs, rats, rodents yet I love nature.
without bugs wed all be starving. and rodents have a bad name cause noone likes them and they are basicaly cast aside, and forced to be thescumbag animals that scrounge etc. im sure if u put them on a nice clean island with vegetation and such, and no human garbage to go thru, theyd be cleanerthan us

i am the proud owner of a mouse btw, fascinating animals

EDIT:
This reminds me of...

"I Hate You!!!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm confused. Is that a pet *%!###$ raccoon or a wild? There's no way I would filming that if I saw it creep out of the top of my *%!###$kitchen ceiling like that. Spray raid in his eyes or something first to blind him and then beat him senseless.

Haha this is one of the coolest posts in a long time. Dude literally caught a #@+%. lol

Originally Posted by bkmac

EDIT:
This reminds me of...

http://www.youtube.com/v/_SOJ4y0PXm4&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&color1=0x5d1719&color2
"I Hate You!!!"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm confused. Is that a pet *%!###$ raccoon or a wild? There's no way I would filming that if I saw it creep out of the top of my *%!###$ kitchen ceiling like that. Spray raid in his eyes or something first to blind him and then beat him senseless.

I'm saying. No way in hell I'm getting that close to a wild racoon. Rabies is no joke.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

I would have kept him as a pet and found a mate and started selling a domesticated version of it.

This guy...
laugh.gif

I guess you're true to your name...
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by abernja

Haha this is one of the coolest posts in a long time. Dude literally caught a #@+%. lol

Joe, is that you?!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by nnarum

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

I would have kept him as a pet and found a mate and started selling a domesticated version of it.

This guy...
laugh.gif

I guess you're true to your name...
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by abernja

Joe, is that you?!
nerd.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom