NT, I caught a bandit raiding my garbage today...

2a95cnq.jpg

Originally Posted by dyzzle

poor dude
frown.gif

why do you have a cage just layin around the house tho?
laugh.gif
That $!*!**$ has been knocking over our garbage the last 2 months and driving the dogs outside crazy... Sorry, he's not innocent.

UGH I HATE RACCOOONS, OVERGROWN RAT.

Is anyone with me? I hate insects, bugs, rats, rodents yet I love nature.

Oh, about the cage... We've been trying to catch animals around our house that have been getting in the garbage... We also caught a possum. Ugly littleguy.
I wonder what animal control does with these dudes though? It's still pretty early for a call.

Like you literally caught it. I thought you "saw" a bum going through your @@%#.
laugh.gif

those disgust me!!! Always see them dead on the road!! yall ever seen a overly fat racoon?? maybe pregnant?

man those things are no joke..i went to my car one day and that sucker was INSIDE!!!!!never leave your sun roof open at a park!

Originally Posted by j671

man those things are no joke..i went to my car one day and that sucker was INSIDE!!!!!never leave your sun roof open at a park!
that reminds me of harold and kumar go to white castle
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by j671

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
i woulda been shook

Publicly execute him in the woods in front of all his friends to set an example to the other would-be bandits. That's the only way they'll learn.

He's gone. Animal control took him away. They said they'd drive out of town about 15 miles and drop him off...
laugh.gif

I was just putting pieces of chicken breasts in the cage, but he kept just grabbing them. Then I got sneaky and put a little chicken and steak inside of aplastic container, and poked holes in the top so he'd smell it. I can't believe it actually worked.
laugh.gif

Now I can rest easy at nights not hearing neighborhood dogs raising hell.

Back
Top Bottom