NT.. I come to present .KOM - 3.0 the Album.. The Hottest unsigned rap Duo.. MI Hip Hop

CLICK HERE FOR MIXTAPE�(having trouble embedding)

Ok Niketalk.. I have been a member for YEARS but rarely post... But I think it is absoutely necessary for me to come out of lurking to share with you what I consider the best kept secret on the unsigned hip-hop/rap scene. Their name is .kom.. a rap duo from Lansing, MI consisting of T-O and Joka (who I believe is a member here). These dudes are like fam to me, and I believe their music has now reached an all-time high.. There new release is entitled 3.0 which features vocals by Doulesha Scott, and Kuniva from D-12, ... check it out below.. I promise at least 80% of listeners will like this lol.. some people will hate just because Im sure. Share your thoughts below and let me know what you think..
Twitter - .KOM

Facebook - .KOM Facebook Page

CLICK HERE FOR MIXTAPE!!

Here is a couple of vids for you to check out too..

Who is .KOM??

I Gotta Thank You For This Man....And all The niketalk Members That Have Supported .KOM....This A Dope Community Im glad To Be A Part Of & Have Enjoyed Being Apart Of For Some Time Now.

thanks for the feedback.. and Joka no prob. Once you guys let me know those show dates, Im gonna post those on this thread as well. Hopefully more of NT shows some luv... Im still bumping the album in my present cd rotation

Back
Top Bottom