NT, I don't know where else to turn too..

Originally Posted by MeloVP

Originally Posted by Stevenzsofly

Hey guys, I've been lurking these boards for some time, but never got the urge to actually post until now. I got a problem. I'm just so confused. Here's what happened... About 2 weeks ago, I went to hang out with my friend. He lives in Deer Park which is in Long Island, I live in Queens so it's about a 40 minute to 1 hour drive. So I'm hanging out with my friend and his cousin in LI, mall, something to eat, whatever. So when night rolls around I get really tired, instead of taking that long drive back home I decide to sleep over. He has a guest room so everything's cool. The next morning I wake up to find his cousin giving me a job. I freak out, I push him off of me, run out of the house and drive home. When I get home I tell my girlfriend, at first she thinks I'm joking but then she spazzes at me. She's from the Carribean (St. Vincents), and they really hate homosexuals, I'm sure some of you can confirm. She claims that I felt it and let it happen, that I liked it. Then she breaks up with me. I haven't spoken to her since and don't know who she told. I haven't told anyone else, I haven't even spoken to my friend who's house I was sleeping at. I don't know what to do. Should I beat the living hell out of this guy? Charge him for sexual harrassment?
Damn! I had that one ready too
laugh.gif

well....that's just some %^&#, you should do something, I don't know what, but something

no ayo, but what kind of "job"...wet or dry? Either way you might as well post pr0n because you are now the '09 OhSnaps. RIP

BEING THAT YOU LURKED, AND THIS IS YOUR FIRST POST....

FROM LURKIN YOU KNOW HOW NT HANDLES AYO...

OP IS A TROLL

LLLMMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOO hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this story is definitely tails of the duck, but i font even care
laugh.gif
@ the idea of your girl bouncing on you cuz you told her what happened.

lmao. even though it is 99.997% ducktales, just the imagination and to actually post it makes me laugh.

sick.gif
at this dude making up *+$* like that to post on NT...

these $+!$*# got problems in real life
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom