NT I got 1.4k... what laptop should I cop?

No Macs.
No Macs.
No Macs.

I've been looking at the AlienWare Area-51 but I'm starting to doubt if it's worth it. Help me out!

it really depends on what you need. if you aren't a hardcore gamer or a media production/graphics designer then i suggest going with something under $1000and saving the rest of your money.

Vaio Cr. - 999.99

Else just get a Mac. I'm getting sick of windows so I'm thinking about switching over to the darkside soon..

another one?!?!? listen,u can't just ask for a laptop and not know what you want to do with it..

since this is niketalk i might as well do it....get the macbook!

but seriously, what are you going to be using to for? that'll help a lot when deciding specs/brand/pricing

blah!

browse slickdeals.net every once in awhile and save yourself a couple of hundred

do not get a toshiba. worst decision i made. and if your going to school make sure they include your microsoft word and all the essentials. i got g-ed -_-

What do you want to do? Thats what matters. What kind of processor do you prefer? It all depends on what you want to do with it. If you need something tobrowse the net and do some homework you can get anything. If thats the case, grab whatever is the cheapest on black friday.

depends on what you need it for, if you need it just for class and typing notes wait for the asus eee.

i need a labtop aswell im looking to spend abou 2k and i want it to be a tablet i dont want apple nor do i want amd i preffer intel iam gonna use it for mostlymedia purposes and school like photoshop etc music (DJ) and i will probably have an external harddrive for all the picture storing and music can someone helpme i wnt a tablet with the swivel screen i was looking at this computer (HP Compaq 2710p Notebook PC (RM272UT)) but it comes with windows vista and itsbusiness edition does that come with msword and all that? any owners of this labtop ? advice and help would be appreciated

? so what would you reccomend ? dell is totally out of the question and im looking for a tablet or swivel screen one?

rocafella kid

if you are really interested in a tablet, i suggest looking a Fujitsu, they make great table tPCs, i have a u810 and have had no problems at all.

Spend 700 and get a Dell. Keep the rest. Dell laptops have good specs for around 700 already. I spent 1100 on my laptop and now I regret it. Shoulda spent like700 and 2 years later just buy a newer one.

you wont be able to get an alienware with 1.4K..your best bet is to go with a lower end dell xps

Back
Top Bottom