NT I got 1.4k... what laptop should I cop?

Wow. I've never seen $1400 expressed as 1.4k...

Nevertheless, do yourself a favor and get one on Black Friday...

From the bit of reading I've done on the subject since I made a topic late last week. That if you get a smaller size for ram, and then upgrade it yourself,you'll save a lot of money that way. They make bank off of the higher RAM that they "install." And it's generally just a few brands that theRAM actually is, wether it be a sony, toshiba, dell, etc.

Maybe look at a Sony Vaio NR if you want a decent size monitor, and great specs.

I think I made my mind up with a Sony Vaio VGN-AR670. Not sure if I want the Blu-ray player in that or not. Current Specs are Intel Duo Core Processor (t7700)2.4ghz. 2gb of RAM(will be buying an additional 2gb of RAM elsewhere to install myself, and pay $130, rather than $550 that they would charge for 4gb.) 120gbHDD. 17in. lcd monitor. and the extended battery for $1809 before taxes.

Dude...Of course you need to get a MacBook/MacBook Pro (2k though)...

But if you really don't want a Mac (sorry lol) then I would go for either a Sony Viao of some sort, or a Toshiba (I worked at Staples and the Toshiba'salways seemed to work for the people that bought them. I never had a return on a Toshiba).

Back
Top Bottom