NT I got a question, is my girl considered a lesbian/bisexual if......

I made a thread a few months ago about who else swings on NT.

Cliff about that thread: Me and my girl swings (well technically just me?) Sometimes we decide to bring home girls... it's her fantasy to watch me with other females.

Anyway, it got me thinking... I just realized that every girl we bring home, SHE makes the call, and I tend to just agree... she chooses the girl, and I just realized that she's always choosing the baddest females too!

So NT I ask you... is it a thing where attractive girls are attracted to other attractive girls, so it's like a 'code' to be okay with messing around... or are they considered lesbians/bisexual?

I also remember in High School, it was always the attractive females making out, you never saw a good looking chick making out with a bugly broad!

I left out 'bi-curious' simply because it's not our first time with other females anyway, so there's no way she could still be curious.
laugh.gif

If you swing, she should have no objection to you posting pics on the Internet. No excuses this time.

Originally Posted by Brad Fonzworth

Pics' of your girl and the girls she brings over?! 

devil.gif

Anyways, if she's just watching then no...

But if she's joining in then...

You're a LUCKY man! 
happy.gif

He came through with the tagged dated pics like it was pics for the buy/sell forum. Nice job OP don't second guess a great thing. You get your cake and you are eating it too and you don't have to share. WINNING!!!
devil.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

If you swing, she should have no objection to you posting pics on the Internet. No excuses this time.

Ain't nobody trying to front...

g1070.jpg

zzzzzzyf.jpg

That dog's trying to scratch that kitty cat! 
laugh.gif

She's fine though OP, my girl wants to get it in with an asian chick, but I'm not going to question ishhhhh!

Dirty socks, eww. Shes obviously cheating on you with another girl if she doesnt respect you enough to put on proper socks while taking a tagged pic of herself for you.

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

Originally Posted by The Yes Guy

Ain't nobody trying to front...

g1070.jpg

zzzzzzyf.jpg
48376_o.gif

You are a luck dude
pimp.gif

Son. Don't question. Roll with it. Any other dude would LOVE to be in your position.

why do you have a pic of your "girl" painting the walls? seems like it was just to help counter the dirty carpet remark.

Are you paying her/ giving her an allowance by any chance?

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

You're questioning this why?

Because we were talking about it last night, and I was bagging on her calling her a lesbian. And her argument was that she's not, because she's only a "lesbian" when she's in the mood/horny and wants to be spontaneous for me.

Thought i'd get Niketalks .02, but I guess it's only about the pics.
laugh.gif

why do you have a pic of your "girl" painting the walls? seems like it was just to help counter the dirty carpet remark.

Well the story behind the picture was because, she's like a perfectionist, and she didn't like the way I painted the corners. So she got the mini brush and painted it herself, I was
roll.gif
because that took her $+# a long time to finish. I took the pic and sent it to her mom.

Back
Top Bottom