NT i have a comprimising question

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

just spill it out
"ey ya homegirl stank she need to shower"...
I don't think he means that friend
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by General Johnson

Man to man, dip your finger in that joint and rub that wet stank under her nose nonchalantly...

Look her dead in the eye and say, "yeah, that's you right there."
^^^This is your only option. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Man to man, dip your finger in that joint and rub that wet stank under her nose nonchalantly...

She'll get the picture.
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

She'll get the picture.
Does NOT work.

A girl once asked me to eat the box and she had a little odor going on. So I told her, "I'm not hungry." She said, "Why?". Rubbed my fingers under her nose and said, "Thats why."

....Ol' girl started to cry
smh.gif
I felt so bad. She was apologizing, and saying that, it never smells usually.  The only good part about that situation is she gave me some mercy dome, to which I couldn't fully enjoy because.......her box still smelled.

-The Juice

i've told my girl before... after i finished of course (wasn't going to miss out on my nut)... 'baby your couchie was a lil stinky today' and she apologized, wasnt like horrid smelling tho, just not 'fresh'... try to be nice about it... women are sensitive
ohwell.gif

You: Hey baby, can I smell your feet?
Her: What? No!
You: Oh, it must be your "friend"

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

She'll get the picture.
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Nomination for reply of the year
OMG yo I'm done

just started datin this chick and bashed for the first time last night and there was definitely an odor
smh.gif

im bout to see what its like next time and if its bad then i may have give her the "that you right there"
laugh.gif

good luck my man

She'll get the picture.
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

-Tyler

Originally Posted by I AM NAS

i've told my girl before... after i finished of course (wasn't going to miss out on my nut)... 'baby your couchie was a lil stinky today' and she apologized, wasnt like horrid smelling tho, just not 'fresh'... try to be nice about it... women are sensitive
ohwell.gif

eek.gif

i would die of embarrassment!

my exgf used to have that issue all the time... i didn't have the heart to tell her i wasn't gonna put my mouth on her smelly crevice, so i'd fake like my stomach would hurt or get sleepy.

Spoiler [+]

Back
Top Bottom