Nt, I just got @$%% over by sjsu today!!!!

When I got done enrolling for classes for spring 08 semsemter, Well I was
mad.gif
when the total due show up on my laptop. Damn I need a couple shots of liquor to even lookedat it again.
sick.gif
BTW I'm enrolls for 4 classes only. Also, I was bornand raise in the bay for 17 yrs, but I moves up here with my pops 4 yrs ago. Well, has it been that long since the last time I was living in eastside san jose?I don't know how would I paid for this.
alien.gif
I got FA over there, butno sure if they cover this fee and campus living.
[table][tr][td]
State University Fee
[/td] [td]
12/19/2007
[/td] [td]
Spring 2008 1,386.00
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Non-Resident Fee
[/td] [td]
12/19/2007
[/td] [td]
Spring 2008
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Student Association Fee
[/td] [td]
12/19/2007
[/td] [td]
Spring 2008
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Child Development Services Fee
[/td] [td]
12/19/2007
[/td] [td]
Spring 2008
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Transit Fee
[/td] [td]
12/19/2007
[/td] [td]
Spring 2008
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Child Development Operatns Fee
[/td] [td]
12/19/2007
[/td] [td]
Spring 2008
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
ASBO Recreational Fee
[/td] [td]
12/19/2007
[/td] [td]
Spring 2008
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Student Union Fee
[/td] [td]
12/19/2007
[/td] [td]
Spring 2008
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Facility Fee
[/td] [td]
12/19/2007
[/td] [td]
Spring 2008
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
IRA Fee
[/td] [td]
12/19/2007
[/td] [td]
Spring 2008
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Health Service Fee
[/td] [td]
12/19/2007
[/td] [td]
Spring 2008
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Document Fee
[/td] [td]
12/19/2007
[/td] [td]
Spring 2008
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Drama-Course Fee
- Intro Rad TV Prod
[/td] [td]
12/19/2007
[/td] [td]
Spring 2008
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Total due for this view
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
Total due
[/td] [td] [/td] [td] [/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

sorry if I can't really copy and paste it right. It just looks like this when I try to paste it.

I know that feeling..I owe my school a good 3k that I'm hoping is gonna just magically appear between now and January 1..

man ihate sjsu, i had an engineering hold and waited 3 hours to get that clear and its still now open for me yet

The words "Non-resident" seems off..

I remember one of my friends needing to change that a few years back and it greatly lowered his cost. But it might be something different..

Edit: I'm pretty sure Bruce Uppercut just described what my friend did.

All you have to do is visit their admissions office and provide two forms of proof that you're a California resident.

You basically need to prove that you've proven intent to be a California resident prior to a year and day of the beginning of the semester.

Forms of proof (they need to be at least a year and day old)

-Driver's license or CA ID card
-California State Income Tax (form 540) from 2006,
-Bank statement
-a mortgage statement
-rental agreement... etc.

You just need to prove that you've been a California resident prior to a year and a day before the beginning of the quarter or semester.
wink.gif

The non resident fee should be 0 if you graduated from a CA HS and/or have been living in CA for at least a year.

well i haven't lived there in since my 1st sememter of my senior yr of hs. The only thing that proof I had lived in the bay are my hs transript and birthcerificate. I don't know if my hs's id counts? And i'm still have to finish my final 4 week of school up here in sea-town before I could go back tothe bay.

If your a citizen, then you should be good. I don't see the problem, worst comes to worst, you can apply for loans. Try Sallie Mae, they help big time.

Tuition is actually pretty low for out-of-state students compared to other schools. I paid 9,000+ to go to Arizona State this semester. I'm going back toEast Carolina for 2,500 next semester.

thats not much money at all. most people living in the dorms have to pay a good 10 grand each semester

Originally Posted by retro23phan

man ihate sjsu, i had an engineering hold and waited 3 hours to get that clear and its still now open for me yet
That is the biggest pain in the%!%* ever.
sick.gif

last semester i waited for 2 hours to meet with an advisor, then a pregnant student asks me if she can cut. I was nice and let her cut me and she took anhour.
I hate this time of the semester.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by LALAKERFAN213

Originally Posted by retro23phan

That is the biggest pain in the%!%* ever.
sick.gif

last semester i waited for 2 hours to meet with an advisor, then a pregnant student asks me if she can cut. I was nice and let her cut me and she took an hour.
I hate this time of the semester.
mad.gif

How is this the school's fault?
eyes.gif

When I got done enrolling for classes for spring 08 semsemter, Well I was
mad.gif
when the total due show up on my laptop. Damn I need a couple shots of liquor to even looked at it again.
sick.gif
BTW I'm enrolls for 4 classes only. Also, I was born and raise in the bay for 17 yrs, but I moves up here with my pops 4 yrs ago. Well, has it been that long since the last time I was living in eastside san jose? I don't know how would I paid for this.
alien.gif
I got FA over there, but no sure if they cover this fee and campus living

You should enroll in an English class, it seems a 10 year old wrote that paragraph

Angel

How did you get f'ed over? Youre not a resident and you want to go to school, you gotta pay to play.

Get fafsa

I fogotten to state my pops isn't going to help me pay for it. Unless FA is going to paid for tution and my campus apartment, I'm pretty much payingout of my own pocket. This is going to be some hard time here.

Did you expect that they'd give you in state tuition because you lived there at one time in your life? and you said its been 4 years? You act like this wastotally unprepared for.

Back
Top Bottom