NT, I just tried crack for the first time...

206583887_2916705784.jpg

I can't believe I had never tasted this
indifferent.gif
. It's amazing.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PurplexGrapes

How you gonna try the only flavor of cap'n crunch that matters as a grown *%# man
smh.gif

I grew up on generic corn flakes because we couldn't afford the good cereal.

damn so you never even got the authentic #*++ before they tried to make it all healthy. smh

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by dugtrio

damn so you never even got the authentic #*++ before they tried to make it all healthy. smh

you mean it was better?
Yes.*@+! used to be blue magic.You getting Nicky Barnes stuff now.It's still good though

Damn man. You been deprived. Glad you got to see the bright side of cereal tho, instead of eating that cheap imitation stuff forever.

Originally Posted by PurplexGrapes

How you gonna try the only flavor of cap'n crunch that matters as a grown *%# man
smh.gif

I grew up on generic corn flakes because we couldn't afford the good cereal.

*shudders at the thought of saturday morning cartoons and corn flakes*

Originally Posted by BlastaMasta8

Originally Posted by Wade187

you mean it was better?
Yes.*@+! used to be blue magic.You getting Nicky Barnes stuff now.It's still good though

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

Wait til the straight drop comes back around during x-mas time (all berries)

That's that pure uncut H right there....I could go through two boxes in one sitting...stomach be @+@!!+ up all weekend and me not caring.....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Wade187

you mean it was better?

DEAD

roll.gif

Crunch Berries are good, but Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch is
pimp.gif
(except the roof of your mouth getting all scraped up
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Originally Posted by YoungSk8

Wait til the straight drop comes back around during x-mas time (all berries)

That's that pure uncut H right there....I could go through two boxes in one sitting...stomach be @+@!!+ up all weekend and me not caring.....
pimp.gif

all berries
eek.gif

taste good... but never was a fan... that *$*$ tore the hell out of the roof of my mouth... im on that rice krispy treat cereal right now though...

was it crackin?

EDIT: Oh crunch berries,
eyes.gif
, still appreciated, but the roof of my mouthwill never appreciate!
smh.gif

NH, but hows the roof of your mouth feeling? Mine looks like a scraped knee on asphalt after a bowl of the crunch.

don't give me that "oh, you gotta wait till it gets soggy," bs I waited and waited longer on the next bowl. This stuff is borderline rocks.

Back
Top Bottom